XIII

- present;

The first thing I felt when I opened my eyes was pain.

Complete and utter pain.

I roamed my eyes at an unfamiliar place, my body soon realizing how comfortable the bed i'm laying on. Wait, what?

I'm in a bed?!

I quickly sat up and peeked under the sheets that was covering my body, praying that i'm still wearing the black dress that I worn from last night. But as I took a deep breath and saw that i'm wearing nothing but a plain white t-shirt and loose red pajamas, a panting gasp escaped my lips.

What happened last night? Where am I? Whose clothes am I wearing? Why am I still here? What happened after they found out...

Fuck.

Taehyung figured out that my boyfriend's from EXO. But what happened after that? Did... something happen? Did something bad, unfaithful and disloyal to my boyfriend happen?

I gripped the sheets closer to me and looked around the room again, only to realize that another bed was in there. I slowly crawled out of bed and tip toed all the way to the other bed, careful not to make a sound.

Yoongi.

He was sleeping so quietly, a pink blanket covering his whole body. I stood in awe, mesmerized how he looks so peaceful.

Eunji! Snap out of it!

When I lost my trance and realized what's going on, I took the unused pillow on his side slowly and aimed at him. Then, with all my strength, I hit him with the pillow as hard as I could!

"What happened last night?!" I yell, continuously hitting him. "Why am I not wearing my clothes? Why am I laying in a bed? Who changed me out of my clothes? OH MY GOD!"

"Yah! Yah!" Yoongi says, protecting his head with his arms as he woke up. He then sat up as I still pound the pillow on him, but when I didn't stop, he quickly wrapped both of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, then rolled me down into the bed until he was pinning me down. Everything happened so quickly that I didn't realize how the blood gushed all over my face, making me feel hot especially on my cheeks and ears. I laid down onto the bed, unable to do anything, with him panting on top of me.

"You need to calm down!" He says, still panting. "It's your fault for drinking too much."

"Shut up!" I say, finally able to free myself from him. I stood up and held the pillow close to me, wrapping my arms tightly around it. "Where is everyone else?! What happened last night?!"

"Promoting." He simply answers. "I couldn't come because my ears need to rest s-"

"I don't care!" I exclaimed, my anger building up again. "Ugh, I shouldn't have come in here!"

I hit him with the pillow for the last time and hurriedly storm out of the room, only to be followed by him into the living room. I didn't bother to look at him, but instead I just took my purse and looked for my dress.

"Where the f-" I turn around to ask him infuriately, but as I saw him standing with his shirt stained with some type of red paint and liquor, I stopped and stared at it blankly. I walked closer, my eyes not leaving his shirt and took a closer look.

His shirt was full of smudged lipsticks and wine that was evaporated. It smelled like stench.

I looked at him and saw how dirty his hair was, the corner of his lips smudged with lipstick, eye bags under his eyes. He looked absolutely tired.