VII

- flashback;

"Wait, are you really just going to leave your handsome patient alone?"

He calls as I turn around after I placed the food that was brought for him into the bedside table.

"Just eat, okay?" I smile sarcastically, then murmuring to myself as I looked away from him, "If this wasn't for my internship, I already would have splashed that water on his face."

"Come over here," he points at the chair beside his bed. "And help me eat."

"You had a breathing problem, you didn't get run over by a bus." I barked, crossing my arms.

"Just help me, I can't reach the yogurt." He says, pretending to reach for the yogurt with his long muscular yet comforting looking arms. "See?"

I take a step forward and take the yogurt, throwing it on his chest. I held both of the arm rest and sat down aggressively, annoyed. "There, are you happy?"

"Yes," he says as he bites into the plastic spoon, grinning at me like an innocent child. "Thank you, doctor."

I watched him open the small container and lick the remaining yogurt from the thin foil before setting it aside into the table. He looked just like a cute child.

"Do you want to eat my banana?" He asks before he eats a spoonful of his yogurt.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed, pulling my chair away from him.

"The banana beside you." He says with a confused look on his face, pointing at the banana a feet away from me. "Huh, what did you think I was t- oh! Oh!"

He breaks into a a loud laughter, slapping his lap repeatedly as he do so.   

"Shut up, it's not funny!" I say taking the banana and throwing it at him. "Why are you even here anyway? You're better now. You can go as long as you take rest and not overwork yourself."

"Because you're here." He replies, catching the banana. "And you're paying for my shirt, so you should at least serve me for a few days."

"A few days?" I scoffed unbelievably. "You must be crazy."

"Ah, sometimes." He starts, "but seriously, eat this so it'll look like we're having a date."

I wanted to be annoyed and irritated, but when he said that so casually in the friendliest way, it felt like I was talking to someone i'm close with.

He said it so... plainly. Like it was a normal thing to say to someone you barely know. Is he like this to every girl he meets?

"You're blushing," he snickers with a playful smile. "Did I just make my doctor blush?"

"No!" I say, thinking of an excuse quickly. "It... it suddenly got hot, i-it's the weather."

"It's minus two outside." He says, his smile still present. "It's okay, i'm used to making girls blush all the time. I'm famous and everything, just in case you forgot."

HOW FREAKING COCKY.

"Okay, i'm out of here." I say, standing up and even though I can hear him begging for me to stay as he apologizes, I still continued walking until I reach the door.

But before I can open the door, two guys stood right before me as they both hold a basket full of fruits and a bag full of clothes.

They're just not any other guys though, they're members of their group too.

They looked at me and bowed politely before entering the room, passing by me. One of them sat beside him on the bed. "Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he says as he pretends like he's so low in energy. "I'm just still so tired, I think I won't be able to make it to the practice."

WHAT A LIAR.

"Is that right?" The older one asks, looking at me. He had a puppy-like features that made him look so cute yet manly at the same time, while the other one had a warm expression all through out.

I looked at him who is laying down on the bed, still pretending to be sick by gently rubbing his chest. He looks back at me with with large eyes and mouths, "Say yes."

I nodded, "yeah, h-he needs a bit of rest."

Why did I just say that?! Didn't I want to get rid of him in the first place?!

His lips formed a quick smile as I lied, but opens before the room felt awkwardly silent. "She's my personal doctor and my friend."

Personal doctor?

Friend?

HAHAHA. FUNNY.

"What's your name?" The older guy asks, as all three of them looked at me at the same time.

The room looked too bright, bright enough to blind me with their looks. I knew idols are supposed to be handsome, but not this handsome.

"Lee Eunji," I say politely, trying to play it cool. "I'm guessing you're from the same group as well."

"Don't lie," the cocky jerk replies. "Of course you knew, you're secretly a fan. Everyone's our fan."

"Hyung!" The younger one looked at him and swat him on his arm with a chuckle. "What were you doing before we went here?"

"We were just having a date," he says smiling to himself as he stared heavenly into the ceiling. "You ruined our quality time together."

"We absolutely did not!" I say, closing my hands into a ball as my nostrils start to flare. "I would seriously do anything, anything, just so you can leave me alone."

"Anything?" He says, quickly sitting up from his hospital bed.

"ANYTHI-" I paused as I see his lips forming a blunt smirk. "No, not anything."

"Too bad, I would have actually be walking my way out of this hospital if you just agree with what I have in mind." He says, bouncing back down into the bed.

"Be careful!" The older guy says as he supports the jerk's head. "I thought you needed rest, why are you being like this?"

"He's obviously lying," I say, making both of the visitors look at me. "He's perfectly fine, you can bring him home."

"But I don't want to," he says, rolling to his side. "Unless you agree with something I propose."

The two other idols looked at me as though they were begging me to hear him out. He probably needs to go home and do all of the 'idol' things with the other members. Why is he being so hard headed just because of a damn shirt?

"Fine." I say forcefully as I take a deep breath. "As long as it doesn't involve something I can't give."

"Then it's settled." He says, quickly jumping out of the bed as he pass by the other members with both of their mouths open. "Let's go, the food in this hospital is not that good."

HE ONLY HAD THE YOGURT.

The other two immediately stood up and took the items they brought with them. They left the room while the jerk is still beside the door, holding into the door knob as he waits for me to get out.

"What do you want?" I ask him, feeling nervous yet relieved that I don't have to see him anymore.

He then looks down at me and wiggles both of his eyebrows as he spoke,

"I'll have someone pick you up after work tomorrow for our date."

And that's how everything started.