IX

- flashback;

"I can't do this anymore,"

I stood up from the chair in front of the dining table he prepared for the evening. "Whatever this might be."

"We've been dating for five months," he stood up from the chair as I turn around away from him. "Why don't you want to turn this thing into official?"

"Official?" A chuckle escaped my lips as I look back at him, his face being lighten by the candle from the table. "Why... w-why are you doing this to me? Isn't everything I gave you enough yet?"

"What do you mean?" He asks, taking a step forward to me but I stopped him.

"I already went on dates with you, I even gave you what most guys just want from girls," I spat looking away from him as I rub both of my arms slowly, "and now you're asking me to be your girlfriend."

"Why are you so scared?" He asks as I felt his hand touching my shoulder. It made me shudder.

"Why are you still here?" I ask, looking at him. "Why are you staying?"

"Because I l-"

"No," I shout, jerking away from me. "Stop trying to mess with my feelings. I don't have time for this."

"What happened to you, Eunji?" He asks, his eyes feeling sorry for me. "What happened to you that made you think this way?"

"Let's stop this." I said, concluding our conversation. "I'm tired of going through the same process, I don't want to go through that all over again."

I walk pass him and took the purse he had given me on our first date, looking one more time at the food he prepared for me. I closed my eyes as a drop of tear escapes, which I quickly wiped away.

I walk into the door, but as I pass by him, he held into my wrists tightly, making me stop. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because i'm starting to fall in love with you," I hissed, my eyes finally letting all of the tears come out. "I'm falling in love with you, and I don't want to get hurt."

Instead of replying to me, he pulls me into a tight hug, making me drop the purse on the floor. He didn't say anything but held me for minutes that seemed like heavenly hours and when he pulls back, tears were pooling on his eyes, "I'm not falling in love with you, because I already am."

He closes his eyes and leans down to kiss me as I kiss him back, but it felt different from all of the kisses we shared before. It wasn't like the the kisses we had because we're bored. It felt better, it had a meaning.

"I love you," he says as he pulls back, my eyes looking directly at his. "Lee Eunji."

I felt like a thorn had just been taken out of me, a sense where I can breath freely. I smiled weakly at him, finally letting myself not to hold back with the emotions I have been feeling for him as I replied,

"I love you too."

*

- present;
(3rd per. pov)

All of the boys had just recently woken up, and while Jin was making coffee and cooking breakfast for the rest of the members, Jimin opens the television.

"Ah, this is why being an idol is so hard." Namjoon sighs, shaking his head while they all watch the news.

"No, being an idol is awesome." Taehyung argues, clinging into Jungkook. "Don't you agree?"