ch23 in editing + trailer?

drumroll...

this story will be CONTINUED ! although, as i mentioned before, updates will be slow.

the jackri couple (jackson&nari) will fade into the background of G7ND while i prepare to write their spin off by the time this fic has ended.

the soobam/bamyeon couple (bambam&sooyeon) may also fade into the background because i think a short spin off for them would be super cute.

of course, the characters will still be featured in the story; however, the progress of their relationships will be hinted at & foreshadowed instead of explained. this is so i can connect the story to the spin offs easily and make them more fun to read.

((you guys will be able to say things like "oooh that's what they meant!!" & "oh my god that happened when _____" like putting together the pieces of a puzzle))

«»

** TRAILER **

i am too incompetent to make a trailer myself but any of you are welcome to make one!

if you're interested in creating a trailer for got7 next door then just comment or pm me!

i'll be featuring the trailer(s) on the first few chapters of this fic & those who created them will be tagged & credited at the beginning of the story parts i put them on.

once again, all you have to do is comment or pm me to let me know, then you can feel free to create a trailer!

thank you ! — luna