18

[eighteen]

jaebum pinched the bridge of his nose. how was he supposed to win this if he couldn't even find seokmin? it almost seemed like she was purposefully hiding from him.

he was paranoid, to say the least. he felt bad for making her uncomfortable the night before. his actions were uncalled for but he had been telling her the truth.

"yah!" he called when he spotted nari and jackson discussing amongst themselves. "where's seokmin?"

nari, who harbored a slight fear of jaebum ever since he'd chased her around and yelled at her, couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye. although, she herself didn't get along with got7's leader, she liked the idea of jaebum and seokmin being together very much.

"second room on the left," she whispered to jackson, who passed the message along to his hyung.

jackson had grown close to nari and developed a sense of protectiveness over her. the last thing he wanted was for her to be scared.

"thanks, mandu," jaebum said, spinning on his heel.

he knocked on the door and waited for an answer that never came. again, he knocked on the door, tapping his foot against the floor impatiently.

after he knocked the third time, he barged in.

he expected seokmin to be sleeping but she was sat at a desk, fully conscious. she looked back at him with an expression that made his stomach do backflips.

jaebum felt like a living, breathing, heart eyes emoji as he admired her features

jaebum felt like a living, breathing, heart eyes emoji as he admired her features. his heart fluttered involuntarily and he willed himself not to drool.

"i didn't answer for a reason," seokmin said coldly.

she was blatantly out of character. the ice in her tone surprised jaebum and his eyebrow shot up in skepticism.

"what's up your ass?" he scoffed, but regretted it afterward. he was supposed to be apologizing.

"not you!" jackson yelled from the hallway.

jaebum's cheeks heated up rapidly along with seokmin's. he heard nari gasp, a slapping sound ensuing. the childish pair proceeded to burst into a fit of giggles.

seokmin coughed awkwardly and looked away from jaebum.

"um— listen... seokmin," jaebum paused. the girl didn't face him but he knew she was paying attention by the way she blankly stared at the wall. "i'm really sorry about last night. don't get me wrong, i meant what i said. but, i'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. that wasn't— um, cool... of me."

seokmin shifted but she didn't say anything in reply

seokmin shifted but she didn't say anything in reply. jaebum took this as a sign to continue.

"i shouldn't have... i shouldn't have been so assertive. i apologize," he shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down at his shoes.

"say i'm a better dancer than you," she ordered, her mood suddenly brighter.

jaebum coughed in surprise. "what?"

"i said, say i'm a better dancer than you," she repeated, a small smile on her face.

"fine," a devious smirk took over jaebum's lips. "i'm a better dancer than you."

seokmin scoffed. "alright. apology not accepted." she turned back around and crossed her arms.

jaebum groaned in defeat.

"you're a better dancer than me," he sighed weakly.

seokmin's blank expression changed and a smug smile played on her lips.

"i know," she grinned

"i know," she grinned. "now let's go practice that dance."

[a/n]

a seokbum chap ft. gifs (ooh fancy!)

i'm gonna start adding gifs to the chapters because it makes them cute + got7 is cute so it's a win win!!

comment feedback and vote for the next chapter's characters and topics!

this story's content depends on you guys (-:

- luna