12

[twelve]

dear diary,

jaebum-hyung likes seokmin. i am very happy for him but will hyung have room left for me in his tiny frozen heart? diary, i think i'm spiraling into a deep depression. will my hyung ever love me the way i love him? will jaebum hyung finally wrap his arms around me and hold me close? i hope so.

love,
jinyoun—

jaebum snatched the paper out of jinyoung's hand, skimming over his writing with a scoff. jinyoung cracked a mischievous smile, making kissy faces at jaebum.

"tiny frozen heart?" jaebum read with a scowl. "you little—"

jinyoung hopped up from his chair and raced out of the room, an angry jaebum in tow. jinyoung cackled happily, maneuvering through the other boys in the dorm and finding his way to the girls' side of the condo.

he sprinted past sookie and yugyeom who were drinking juice and laughing at memes, sprawled across the couch. sookie started to yell at the two boys that barged into her home but yugyeom let out a whine, shoving some overused meme from 2012 into her face.

jaebum ran after jinyoung mercilessly, chasing him through the condo until he crashed through the door to the room at the end of the hall.

when the door slammed open, it revealed two weasels up to no good. sooyeon and bambam stared at jinyoung like deer caught in headlights. the pair was sat at the edge of sooyeon's bed, faces too close for comfort. sooyeon's eyes flickered from bambam to jinyoung before she looked at bambam with disgust and pushed him away from her.

"hyung, we—" bambam started.

jaebum ran into the room next and grabbed jinyoung by the collar.

"got you, rat," jaebum panted.

jinyoung suddenly pushed jaebum to the floor and spun on his heel.

"gotta blast!" he remarked before taking off.

-

- [ 2am ]

-

"and how is tp'ing our own house a good idea?" nari asked, pulling another roll of toilet paper out of the bag and draping it along the rooftop.

"it'll be a time for bonding when we have to clean it," jackson grinned.

"but this is my hideout and i'm dishonoring it."

"well you're dishonoring me, your best friend, if you don't do this," he argued.

nari narrowed her eyes at him. "i will push you off of this roof," she threatened, positioning her hands as if she was preparing to do away with jackson.

"yah!" jackson frowned. "how could you speak so harshly to your oppa?"

nari ignored him, continuing to crawl around the room and plant the toilet paper. jackson hopped off of the roof easily so he could dress the plants in more paper. nari just shook her head, a small smile creeping onto her face.

[a/n]

this is so short but this story needed some more scandals

jjproject got funky for a sec

&& sooyeon and bammie are getting a little too funky

not to mention those memes sitting on their lazy butts n drinking juice

i'm grounded rn so updates will be slow but hopefully not THAT slow

- luna