7

[seven]

the condo was in chaos as the girls ran around cleaning before the boys got there for game night (by order of their small and responsible eomma, sookie).

nari was running in every direction, adjusting the snacks she had hidden in every crevice of the condo, at the same time, trying to keep that exact secret from the girls.

"five minutes!" sookie warned.

eunji could hear her all the way in her bedroom where she was watching anime with one hand and reluctantly picking her clothes off of the floor with the other. usually, sookie would habitually clean up after eunji, but to eunji's dismay, today was not that day.

seokmin and areum had finished early and were practicing the choreography that the girls had perfected overnight.

nana and sooyeon were bickering in their bedroom once again, huffing about some left shoe.

"nooonaas!" yugyeom's voice rang out happily, calling the girls back to their senses.

"game nighteu!" youngjae grinned, strolling in after yugyeom.

"night," mark corrected under his breath when he entered next, lugging a pack of rootbeer along with him.

"eomma and appa wouldn't let us bring soju," bambam pouted.

"that's right, i'm your mom," jinyoung said the last part in aggressive english.

"that makes jaebum, daddy," jackson winked, earning a slap upside the head.

the fourteen of them gathered on the couches, making as much room as possible.

"hyung, i want to sit next to noona," yugyeom nudged mark, who rolled his eyes before opening a spot beside sookie.

he smiled at her with crescent eyes and her cheeks warmed up at his cuteness.

"unnie, you should announce our plans," areum insisted, encouraging seokmin to speak up.

seokmin stood up, faced the group, and smiled brightly, hands on her hips.

"dance competition!" she exclaimed cheerfully.

jaebum scoffed from his seat at the end of the couch. "in case you forgot, we're idols," he chuckled cockily.

"and?" nana laughed. even though she was always rude and bitter towards her roommates, she never failed to stand up for them, especially in front of egotistical pricks like jaebum.

jaebum shrugged. "fine," he said. "dance competition, it is."

he got up from the couch, pulling the boys up with him.

"you got a bluetooth radio around here?" he asked.

nari nodded pressing the power button on a small radio in her lap. jaebum messed around before turning around to discretely signal the boys.

a beat sounded through the speakers and the boys started immediately.

the girls noticed right off the bat that it was a rather cocky song.