6

[six]

tuesdays were the girls' lazy days. each of them liked to do their own thing on tuesday.

nari could always be found on the roof, kicking back and watching the clouds, a bottle of strawberry milk resting at her side.

nana would undoubtedly be reading something, hiding away somewhere in the condo.

sookie's tuesday routine was to simply throw on an oversized sweater and whip up a chocolate milkshake. sometimes, she would dance around with seokmin if she was feeling energetic.

eunji's schedule often switched between laying in bed to watch her favorite anime and playing around with sketches.

every tuesday, areum was watching disney movies. from tangled, to happily never after, to anastasia, areum couldn't get enough.

seokmin, always bubbling over with energy, spent her free time learning choreography and perfecting it, occasionally teaching the other girls or performing it for them.

sooyeon, who was supposed to be studying every tuesday, always managed to sneak out and do god-knows-what all on her own, the way she liked it.

this tuesday was no different. sookie had hung a curtain up over the door that joined the boys' condo to the girls', insisting that it was for the girls' safety. nari had once again made it onto the roof and sooyeon was nowhere to be seen.

"guys!" seokmin ran into the living room where areum sookie were watching aladdin. seokmin's smile dropped into a confused frown. "where is everyone?"

"the usual," sighed areum. "sookie was the only one that agreed to watch a movie with me."

"house meeting!" seokmin announced, jogging off to collect the rest of the girls.

eunji jumped when seokmin busted into her bedroom, instinctively locking her phone and throwing it across the room.

"um...anyway...house meeting in the living room, find nana, i'll get nari," seokmin said quickly, rushing off once again to find nari.

while seokmin left to somehow climb up the side of the house, eunji was stuck with a task that was even more dangerous; finding nana.

eunji tiptoed around the house, knowing that excess noise would make nana even angrier than she usually was. if there was anything eunji was scared of, it was nana releasing her wrath (aka, most likely throwing her through a window). eunji thought about checking nana's room, then remembered that she shared a room with sooyeon. therefore, that is the last place nana would be.

she bit her lip, anxiety filling her gut at the thought of nana swooping down to decapitate her for interrupting her reading time.

eunji wandered into the family room, which was usually empty. a few chairs were placed about the room along with a bookcase that had only ever been touched by nana.

she padded along the wood floor, eyeing the room suspiciously. suddenly, her toe grazed a loose floorboard, a soft creaking noise was emitted and eunji cringed.

just when she thought she was safe, a head, wild hair stemming from it's scalp, appeared from over one of the family room chairs.

"eunji!" nana shrieked, jumping to her feet, ready to pounce on her shocked dongsaeng.

eunji squeaked, turning on her heel and bolting out of the room. nana chased after her without hesitation. unknowingly, eunji was leading a crazy eyed nana straight to the living room where the rest of the girls (minus the maknae) waited.

"nana!" sookie called, trying to snap nana out of her trance. "park ji-nah!"

nana stopped abruptly, glancing around the room before smoothing her skirt.

"hm?" she asked innocently.

"where's sooyeon?" seokmin asked with a pout.

a loud thud could be heard from somewhere in the house, accompanied by a low groan.

sookie crossed her arms. "right on time," she said before disappearing.

soon enough, sookie was walking back to the living room, dragging a red faced sooyeon by the ear.

"there's the rat," nana huffed.

"unnie," areum smiled sweetly at seokmin. "are you going to tell us why you're calling this meeting?"

nari listened attentively, cocking her head to the side.

"i have an idea for game night," seokmin grinned devilishly. "dance competition."

six pairs of eyebrows shot up around the room as a smirk crossed seokmin's face.

"are you girls ready to learn the choreography to something by the one and only, girl's day?"

[a/n]
the LAST filler before game night (-':

if you don't know what the 'something' choreo is or don't even know what girl's day is,, don't fret kids

the choreo will be in the next chapter along with got7's choreo

ships? suggestions? comment and/or pm me (((-:

reminder: if your character is written/portrayed incorrectly, don't be afraid to let me know!! it's no trouble!

- luna