I shook my head before turning around and breathing heavily before Josh rested his hands on me.

"NO!" I screamed.

Josh got scared by this, and got concerned before I looked at him and kept shaking my head.

"I don't kno..." I said before I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Let's just... forget it?" Josh said.

I nodded before I wiped my eyes and sat on the bed before hugging the covers.

Josh acting serious got me a bit emotional, and it probably got him to be his normal worried self on me.

He sat next to me before he touched my chin with his fingers and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice..." he said and kissed me.

We kept kissing before we landed sideways on the bed.

*SKIP TIME*

We were at the arena to perform for tonight in Chicago. Pretty cool to hear it being the United Center, and it had a lot of people waiting outside already.

It was like, a few more hours till the concert and all the fans were eager to know.

Judging from how many people were already there waiting, I decided to go over by them and give a little sneak peek of everything.

That's when one of the girls in blue hair looked and saw me. She got shocked before screaming "It's VIOLET!!!"

People around started to shout and scream in joy before I smiled a hundred buck one and went over by them to hug as many as possible before getting sorta hurt by one of the people tugging on my hair.

"Oi... my hair is something, people!" I said touching my hair. "You guys pumped for tonight?"

"YES!" people shouted in unison while some screamed at me in happiness.

One person asked to get a photo with her and I accepted before making a silly face along with other people asking for a photo.

"Violet!" I heard a security say from a distance. "You can't be around the fans!"

I sighed before saying "Just a minute! I'll be there!"

People were calling my names while I took a group selfie with them before saying goodbye and wishing them to have a great time.

After that, I ran over by the little entrance to where the backstage was.

Josh's P.O.V.

*2 MINUTES BEFORE CONCERT*

I was already in my suit as usual and kept looking around for Violet. She doesn't usually leave me alone with Jenna and Tyler talking to their little chaty stuff.

That's when Violet appeared out of the dressing room to come over to me.

She was wearing something usual along with the hat:

She giggled at me before saying "Good luck out there! Kill it for me, okay?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She giggled at me before saying "Good luck out there! Kill it for me, okay?"

I nodded before putting on the mask and kissing her before I winked and went with Tyler to the stage.

"You ready bro?" Ty asked me.

"You know it, dude," I said flipping my drumsticks.

He smiled before we went behind the big sheet that was usually dropped to start the concert before I went into the drum set and sat there before the symbol came out one at a time with Fairly Local / Heavydirtysoul playing.

I was feeling pretty anticipating with all of the whole fans screaming before the last one came and the beat came before I smashed the drums with the sticks and kept playing with all the cheers going wild.

*SKIP TIME*

After finishing Stressed Out, I was feeling a bit more awaiting the little surprise that I was gonna see in my eyes with Guns for Hands.

That's when the intro started going before I kept going with the song.

Violet's P.O.V.

 I was cheering by the little entry before I was told to come out and do something important.

At first, I was confused before I went with the security to go by the shock of my eyes.

People cheered more before I saw the hamster ball come out, and I put my hands to cover my mouth before I screamed in joy and bent down before looking up.

I adjusted myself and giggled before walking over to the ball and seeing the little entry way.

"You're gonna run in the pit!" Tyler said smiling. "Make sure to get the fun out of it!"

I smiled before fitting my upper part of my body inside before I completely got inside.

That's when I was handed a go pro before I tied it around my head and was shouted "Make sure to turn it on before we tell you to run!"

"Okay!" I screamed in my soft voice.

The entry closed before they tightened it and I waited a little by where I was gonna run off of.

Before I knew it, I was pushed a little before I ran and started laughing in joy while trying to run over the pit. It was super fun to do! I can feel all the people's hands holding the ball and pushing me.

It was pretty bumpy before I crashed onto the bottom and got up before running more around and closer to the other side to get them happier before I ran back to the stage and got help coming out since I was short.

I turned off the go pro and handed it to the security before I got help getting out and smiled before seeing the crowd scream in happiness.

Chicago was quite loud tonight.

That's when Guns for Hands ended after the last few seconds before I was told to still stay outside for another thing.

What other thing was important!?

Before I knew it, I heard Tear In My Heart go off before I had a spotlight onto me and it kept going with the lyrics.

She's the tear in my heart
I'm alive
She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire
She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher
Than I've ever been  

That's when I noticed the little camera wrapped around Josh's chest before he turned his eyes at me to wink again, and I blushed before blowing a kiss to him.

Tyler kept singing along with Josh playing the drums before I went over to Tyler, who wanted me to sit by him.

As soon as the song hit the final lyrics, Tyler put the mic to me before playing the piano while I sang the last few lines before changing the "she" to "he".

My heart is my armor,
He's the tear in my heart, he's a carver,
He's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther,
Than I've ever been 

The song ended before screams emerged again and I blushed before quickly running over to Josh and kissing him with the spotlight on me while he held my face with his sweaty hands.

It went a little long before we pulled back and looked at each other.

"I love you," we both said in unison.

----------------------------------

awwwww

the amount of love

wonder how it would've been in real life like this

byyyyeeee!

𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें