I waited outside of the bus before seeing Tyler coming off with Jenna while I took a photo of them. "Aww, you look so cute holding Jenna's hand out like that," I said looking at the pic.

Jenna took a glance before saying "Oi, the way I looked is quite cute."

Tyler sighed before seeing Josh buttoning up his shirt while I said "Whoa... Someone's sorta fresh."

He smiled before saying "You sure you don't want a sweater?"

I looked before Jenna added "Windy city."

The wind came and sorta made my hair better before I sighed and went inside to grab one of Josh's. Once that was done, we all went out to the area of Chicago.

Along the way, there were some people looking at us with different expressions, and a few that wanted photos. One girl even wanted a photo of me and Jenna, ALONE!

After taking the photo with her, we walked over to the bean before spotting a spot to take the photos.

"Oooh! Let's go over here!" Jenna said holding my hand and yanking it to the closest.

We stood together before Josh smiled and took the photo of us before Jenna said "You need one with your man."

Jenna motioned him over while I stood and he lifted me to hug me with his towering self from me and photos were taken over and over again.

"Why so many?" I asked Tyler before looking through.

"So you can have your opinion," he said.

I smiled before nodding and said "You two now!"

Tyler went over by Josh before I did different angles of their sassiness and cuteness mixed. Even a few closeups would make it perfect.

After that, we walked around more and more.

That's when two girls hanging out together spotted us and were shocked. I could tell the dried pink hair with her side of her head shaved be the most excited with her blonde-brown haired bestie.

"Oh my god!" the pink hair girl said. "Can I get a pic with you two!?" She seemed so eager by this.

"Sure!" Josh said laughing and taking her phone to get Tyler with the two and taking a selfie.

The blonde-brown haired girl had a donut in her hand.

"Where'd you get the donut?" I asked.

"Dunkin' Donuts," she said taking a bite. "Love the long John."

I laughed and sighed.

Judging by how much they loved Ty and Josh, I asked "You two listen to your music?"

The pink haired girl said "YES! Yes! I love you guys so much, and I had no clue about you two coming to Chicago!"

We all laughed before Tyler said "We're just coming out here because of her. She wanted the adventure of Chicago."

I waved and said "Violet."

"Ohhh, you're the girl from that fan page!" the blonde-browned hair girl said. "I follow the page! You look cute in all the photos."

"Thanks!" I said. "Well, we gotta get going now, but hope you come to the concert tomorrow!"

"All right!" they both said.

We said bye to them and continued onwards.

After a little while, I wanted to go and get the surprise done. So, I got Jenna to come with me ONLY because I wanted to surprise Tyler and Josh on their opinion. I got the hold to tell Jenna since she is my favs right now, and she could promise to not tell anyone.

We got the hold of going inside a tattoo place and getting my piercing done, and Jenna made sure everything was crystal clear on me getting it. I guess she was super worried for me then.

It took a while before I got it done and out of way, and it sorta hurt but at least it was done!

MY nose piercing to keep a hold of forever! I've been planning on getting on since it did look good on me, so why not? Plus, it's now official for me to love Chicago now.

Got to look around the city and get my first piercing ever!

It was already getting dark, and I got a text from Josh.

Josh ❤️❤️❤️: hey, we're back at the bus

head this way since we're gonna go out to eat

somewhere HOPEFULLY no fans recognize us.

My eyes was a bit shocked to see him say so, but I could understand why.

okieee, Jen and I are on the way💓

"We got to go eat somewhere now!" I said to Jen. "I think it's just casual."

"Then why don't we go in our outfits?" Jen asked me confused. "I hope we don't get to change since it'll take me a while to put the makeup on."

"True..." I said.

I opened my phone and texted Josh again.

Jen and I thought of it, and we're gonna just dress how we are🤔

Josh's P.O.V.

I got the alert from my phone before opening it and seeing the text.

"Tyler!" I said from the room. "Wanna just go now?"

"Ummm... I thought we needed to change?" Tyler said on his phone.

"They're just gonna go how they're dressed."

"Oh..."

I got out of bed before tapping his shoulder and motioning him to start walking.

*SKIP TIME*

It was already night time and WAY past our time to head back to the bus, so we had to enjoy our little walk there.

"You enjoyed the pizza?" I asked Violet, still chewing on her mint from the restaurant. props to people that know the restaurant that has pizza along with the mints ❤️

"Yeah," she said nodding. "I actually found it funny to see how Tyler reacted with the pizza coming out."

"You have no idea how it felt!" Tyler said from a few feet away from us.

We laughed before I put my arm around Violet and she held it before I said "You want to do anything after the concert tomorrow?"

"Like whattie?" she said in her soft voice.

"You know..." I raised my eyebrows at her before she giggled and looked ahead.

"We'll just have to see how you are."

I got the memo, and I knew that the only way to finally feel more happy with Violet was to be more flirty with her.