O.N.E.

ACE (Jeff X Reader) ~The Death Card

                      Idea From: Kimberly Fukushima (Check her out!)

                             Supporters: ilostitalready, and everyone!

                                                              \(^▽^)/

"I'm,"

What are you going to say to me?

"Moving"

To where? Please don't leave me.

"Away from here."

Why? When? 

"I'm moving away in two weeks."

That's not enough time.

"I'm sorry."

How could you?

"I really am."

Sorry doesn't fix anything.

"We're still friends."

Are we?

"I'll come and visit sometime."

Lies.

"Then maybe we could hang around?"

No.

"How about I buy you some cool snacks when I get back?"

Just leave.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Leave.

"Jeff?"

Leave me-

"Jeff?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,"

"Why were you silent for so long? Are you mad at me?"

Yes.

"No," The boy lied.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Mom's calling, gotta go."

Wait. Don't leave me.

"Bye! I'll see you again."

No, don't leave me.

Please.

Don't go.

I need you.

The girl came to the boy often as she could, spending her time with him. But the boy didn't seem to respond back. He wouldn't talk, he wouldn't laugh, and he would always tell lies.

"Hey, wanna play video games?"

Yes.

"No, I'll pass."

At night the boy would often stare outside his window, out into the woods. He felt a strong urge to do something.. but he didn't know what. It felt like he didn't know what his heart want, or what his brain wanted.

"Jeff?"

The boy looked up, to see his brother, brown hair with glowing green eyes that reflected the night. He sat down by the boy and wrapped his arms around him. The boy didn't seem to respond, except gripping his brother's clothing really tightly, not letting go.

"What's wrong little bro? Everything alright?"

The boy couldn't lie to his older brother, they made a blood promise to always tell each other their secrets.

The boy shook his head slowly. "Everything's ruined," he whispered, gripping his brother's shirt into wrinkles.

The boy felt his brother pat his head comfortingly, rocking him back and forth. "It's that girl, isn't it?"

The boy nodded his head, feeling his eyes beginning to feel heavy.

"Don't worry Jeff. I'll make sure she gets what she deserves." The boy's older brother patted him on the back, looking down on the boy, who was already fast asleep on his lap.