he layed my down before going back downstairs to get his bags.

when he came back, he pulled his shirt and jeans off, leaving him in his boxers.

he crawled in the bed beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist before we both drifted into sleep.

- Lillian's POV -

i have been up in my room for the past hour, hoping that Demi would just come up here and tell me my punishment.

i decided to grab my short shorts and a tank top and take a shower.

i washed my hair and took the longest shower i could possibly take.

i finally got out and put on my shorts and tank top.

i layed in my bed before finally falling asleep.

~

i woke up by myself.

Saturday.

my first weekend with Demi and I'm in trouble.

ugh.

i got out of bed and walked out of my room and into the hall.

i knocked on Demi's door.

"Hmm?" i heard her mumble.

"It's Lilly." i yawned out.

i heard moving and then Demi opened the door.

she squinted at me because she didn't have her glasses on or her contacts in.

"Yes?" she asked, smiling.

"What are we doing today?" i asked her.

"Well, i have a few appointments scheduled for you. you have to get a physical today. the other two appointments are at the eye doctor and the dentist. other than that we have to go get Mackenzie from Dallas' house and then grocery shopping. nothing else." she said.

"Oh, well i was wondering, i-if you know what my punishment is."

"Not yet. i'll probably just have you clean the house and spend a few days in your room without any electronics."

i nodded and she yawned.

"Well, you have a few hours before your first appointment which is the physical so make sure you are very clean." she said.

i nodded again and went to take another long shower.

i then dressed in a pair of light blue skinny jeans that had holes in them, a gray sweatshirt, and my grey and black tiger high top converse.

i started on my make up and blow dried my hair.

i put it up into a tight pony tail. my hair was so long that even thought my pony tail was at the top of my head, my hair still touch the center of my back.

it was a little wavy but it was still very pretty.

i sighed at myself in the mirror and put on my jacket before going down the stairs.

Demi had made some coffee for herself and was already dressed and ready.

she didn't have any make up on and her hair was natural.

"Instead of cleaning, I'm going to have you write." she said to me as i walked into the kitchen to let her know that i was ready.

"okay. what am i to write?" i asked her.

"i want you to write 'i will not be disrespectful' 500 times." she said.

i sighed loudly but nodded.

i deserved this.

i grabbed my book bog on the way out of the house so i could write while waiting.

i got into the car but Demi told me to get into the back seat.

a few minutes later, Wilmer came out of the house, locking it behind him.

i thought he stayed in a hotel.

did he stay the night?

where did he sleep?

To Be Continued...

*************************************************************************************************

SOOOOO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Jenny_a93 BECUASE IM PRETTY SURE SHE JUST READ AND VOTED FOR EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK TODAY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU!!!!

LETS ALL CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE 20TH CHAPTER AND THAT THIS BOOK IS NOW OVER 2K READS!!!

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS..... UNTILL NEXT TIME!

~ Alisa