Happy Birthday My Shining Star!!

Start from the beginning

Manik heard the door click and looked up from his phone which had kept him busy till the time nandini came and his jaw dropped

Manik heard the door click and looked up from his phone which had kept him busy till the time nandini came and his jaw dropped. He was literally ogling at her with shock plastered on his handsome face at the same time.

Nandini: hey

She said appearing in front of manik who stood up with his mouth hanging open as a reflex, his eyes still not leaving her.

Nandini: Tum itne shocked kyu ho?

Manik*coming back to reality* : you never stop to amaze me ha....these clothes...

Nandini: is there anything wrong with it?

Manik: no no its just you never used to wear such clothes. Even after returning from NY you wore clothes which you know reached till your knee but this...(pointing at her hot shorts) is new

Nandini: but you see mukti and alia wearing such clothes na toh tum itne shock kyu ho gaye?

Manik: its because....you are different

He said staring right in her eyes, his tone husky that were sending chills down her spine.

Nandini: oh

Was all she could say. She was looking down, not able to meet his gaze.

Manik: so lets go then?

Nandini: ya but first tell me how do I look?

She asked twirling around to flaunt her dress.

Manik: you look....uh you...(clearing his throat) you look hot

He said looking everywhere but her while she blushed profusely biting her lip.

Nandini: thank you

She replied meekly as they made their way towards their destination.

***

Nandini: manik batao na where are we going?

It was the nth time nandini asked this question as soon as they begun with their journey but manik was in no mood to answer her questions and was easily ignoring them which was making her all flustered. Manik was loving it all and enjoying at her cost. A smile escaped from his lips seeing her cribbing but he hid it because he did not wish to piss her more.