the football player - part 1

[the football player: non magic high school AU, eleventh grade/year. Btw the football is like what soccer is in America ok]

THIRD PERSON

It was Harry's first day at a new high school. He had made one friend so far, Hermione. She was a nice and smart girl, but Harry hadn't told her yet that he was gay, because he was worried about her not being supportive.

She was currently giving him a tour of the large school, and pointing out specific and sometimes random things. They passed a window and she pointed outside of it, "There's our football field."

They continued walking and then she pointed to a tall guy with white blond hair, and grey eyes. "That's the football captain, Draco Malfoy. Total flirt, though he's gay, so I don't have to worry about him."

Harry stared intently at the boy. He was really attractive and Harry was sure he already had a crush on the boy. Hermione also said he was gay! That made Harry smile. Considering who he was, and what Hermione said about him being a flirt, Harry thought he was probably a player. That made his smile fade.

Later, when he was walking in the hall by himself, he somehow bumped into the blond lad.

Draco reached out a hand to pull Harry up, and smirked at him. He didn't let go of Harry's hand, as he looked him up and down.

Draco let out a low whistle, "You must be new, because I haven't seen your fine arse around. If I had, I would have already claimed you."

Harry was rendered speechless in the blond's presence, because he was too busy admiring him. He smelled wonderful, and his lips looked too soft to resist.

Draco seemed to notice Harry checking him out, and Harry mentally groaned thinking that he probably just made Draco's ego even bigger.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Draco asked him, pulling Harry off to the side so they weren't blocking people.

Harry sucked in a sharp breath at their newfound close proximity. "Harry," he answered, surprised he didn't stutter.

"Well, Harry, I'm Draco Malfoy. The football captain, and I'm gay, also thinking that you must at least be bi or pan because I know you're checking me out."

Harry gulped and looked up to meet Draco's intense gaze. "I'm gay," he breathed out.

Draco smiled, "Lovely. I'm also hoping that," he leans closer to whisper in Harry's ear, "you're single. If not, I'm willing to prove to you that I deserve you way more than the guy you're with."

Harry took a shaky step backwards, and said, "I- um, should p-probably get going."

He tried to walk past Draco, but he was pulled right back, resulting in being pressed right against the boy.

"Mm, I'm not letting you leave yet, pretty boy. Not before I get some answers. So, single or taken?" Draco whispered.

Harry answered, "Single."

Draco pulled back slightly so that their faces were a centimetre apart. "Great, so it wouldn't be bad if I did this..?"

Then he leaned forward and captured Harry's lips in his own. Harry gasped as he was pinned to the lockers, and Draco slipped his tongue into his mouth. Harry was trapped, as Draco's hands were on either side of Harry's head, but he didn't mind. One of Draco's hands trailed down to Harry's arse, and squeezed, causing Harry to moan.

Then Draco pulled back, smiling at Harry. "You are just divine, sweetheart. Don't you worry, I will be seeing you later." He leaned closer and whispered, "Make sure no one else touches you, because you're mine now."

Harry was left breathless, and extremely turned on, as Draco disappeared down the hallway.

•~•~•
#33 part 1
Vote, comment, share, follow! xxx