stop interrupting

[stop interrupting: takes place in their seventh year]

HARRY'S POV

Draco and I have been dating since fourth year, so now over three years. When I came out, he admitted his feelings to me. Everyone was surprised when we started dating, but eventually got over it.

Draco and I were sitting in the Gryffindor common room together, doing our Potions homework together. There was no one else in there, seeming as it was dinner time and everyone was in the Great Hall.

When I was in the middle of writing my essay, Draco started speaking, "You know, we've never been able to make it all the way."

I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

He smirked, "I mean sex. We always get interrupted before we can get too far, even when we're in a private place."

"Oh," I laughed and nodded my head, "you're right!"

He set his Potions homework aside, and did the same to mine, and then scooted closer to me.

"I say we get something in before people start coming back," he whispered, and then pressed his lips to mine.

I kissed back, and our tongues battled for dominance soon enough. He won, as usual, and then pulled me onto his lap. I moaned as his tongue continued to explore my mouth, and his hands roamed my body. His hands went under my shirt and traced up my back and then onto my torso and chest. I shivered and he took his lips from mine and placed them on my neck. He placed soft kisses on the sensitive skin, and then started sucking gently. I let out a small moan occasionally as he left marks all over.

"If we weren't in a common room, I would love to take off your clothes," he murmured and winked at me.

I blushed slightly, and then he started kissing my lips again.

"Harry! Draco!"

We pulled back and turned to face Hermione, who was blushing slightly.

"Oh, erm, sorry. I'll just- just be going, then," and then she went up the stairs to the girls' dormitories.

Draco sighed, shaking his head.

"People seriously need to stop interrupting."

•~•~•
#14, done!
I'm open to requests!
Let me know how you're liking the one shots also! Vote, comment, follow, share, all that jazz :)
Thanks readers ilyasm xxx