so it's me?

[so it's me?: fifth year]

THIRD PERSON

"How about Truth or Dare?" Draco suggested.

Harry and Draco were in Draco's dormitory together, trying to figure out something to do.

Harry nodded, "Okay."

"Truth or dare?" Draco asked.

"Truth," Harry replied.

"What house is your crush in?" Draco asked him.

Harry blushed, "Slytherin. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Draco decided to do the same as Harry.

"What's your sexuality?" Harry asked.

Draco hadn't told anyone this, so he took a moment to reply, "Gay."

Harry's eyes widened, but he smiled at Draco. The blond sighed in relief that Harry was taking it well.

"Truth or dare?" Draco asked.

"Dare," Harry decided.

"I dare you to go find your crush and kiss them, and I'll be watching to make sure you do," Draco told him.

"Okay," Harry replied, blushing.

"Well, go on then," Draco said, laughing. On the inside, he was dreading having to see his crush, Harry, kiss someone else. He just had him do this dare, so that he could see who his crush is.

Suddenly Harry leaned in and kissed Draco on the lips. Draco was shocked, but immediately reacted and kissed Harry back. Harry smiled and pulled away, to see Draco's surprised but happy facial expression.

"Your crush... so it's me?" Draco asked, just to be sure he wasn't imagining this.

Harry laughed and nodded, "Yes, it's you. I'm gay, too! I've always wanted to kiss you, and now I have." Then Harry went quiet and Draco frowned at this.

"What?" Draco questioned.

"I don't expect you to like me back," Harry said, "so don't worry about rejecting me."

"I won't be rejecting you Harry," Draco told him, scooting closer, "you're my crush too.. Honestly you have been since first year!"

Harry grinned, "Really?"

Draco nodded and kissed Harry, pulling him into a hug. "Absolutely."

•~•~•
#23, done! I'm OPEN TO REQUESTS so give me some if you have any thanks :) If I do a one shot based on your request I will dedicate it to you! <3
xxx