in the rain

[in the rain: after Hogwarts, WARNING: contains swearing, and smut - badly written though, sorry - if you don't want to read that then skip this one shot xx]

DRACO'S POV

Harry and I were walking in the park of the muggle town we lived in together. We started dating a while after the Battle of Hogwarts when we went back to finish our seventh year.

It has now been almost a year, and we haven't had sex yet. It's not a bad thing or anything, just neither one of us were ready yet. I think that we both are now, as lately we've been more intimate with each other, but we haven't gone all the way before. I hope we do soon, I would really like to make love to him, to show him just how much I love him - which is a lot.

Of course, on what had been a recently sunny day, our luck ran out. The sky darkened and within ten minutes started pouring rain. I scowled at the sky, as if it was ruining my life. Definitely an over exaggeration, but still, I hate rain.

Harry, on the other hand, loves rain. I really do not understand that part of him. What's so great about water falling from the sky, and getting the ground wet and muddy, and you wet as well? Also, it makes you cold, and the sky is dark and grey giving an overall depressing feeling. All in all, I hate being in the rain.

Harry notices my scowl and immediately starts laughing. I try to scowl at him as well, but I just can't be mad at the raven haired boy. Especially when he's laughing, his eyes crinkling, and looking truly happy. It's the cutest thing ever.. and, I must admit, pretty damn sexy too. With the rain falling on him, making his hair wet, and water droplets rolling down his face and neck, he definitely looks like a fucking sex god.

This makes me immediately want to jump him, even though we've never even done it before. He's making it pretty hard to resist dragging him home, throwing him on the bed, and making nice hard love to him. His especially divine arse doesn't help his situation either. The damn boy doesn't realize what he does to me. Before I know it, I'm half hard just looking at him.

I don't think he noticed, though he is done laughing now. His eyes move from the cloudy sky, to my eyes. He smiles mischievously and steps closer to me. Gulping, my breaths start to slow and my heartbeats hasten.

He stops just in front of me, and I stare at his emerald eyes, which are a shade darker than usual. Still so mesmerizing...

Then I shiver, not from the cold, but from his thumb as it traces my bottom lip.

"You look so sexy right now, Dray," he says, his voice low.

My breath hitches. Does he not realize how fucking sexy he looks? Does he know how it's making me feel?

I soon find my back pressed to a slightly damp tree trunk, with Harry's body pressed to mine. Since it was so sudden, I let out a moan without even realizing what I was doing. Harry smirks that fucking sexy smirk, and I can't help myself anymore. I pull his face closer and smash my lips against his.

His surprise leaves immediately and he rests one hand on my waist, and the other on my cheek as he kisses back, just as hard. His boner presses against mine, and I know he did it on purpose. I moan, like he probably planned, and then his tongue slips into my mouth.

The deep kiss is fervent as his rands roam and squeeze my arse. I gasp and the kiss continues, tongues swirling, teeth clashing. He pulls back after what feels like hours - which was only minutes - and brushes his wet fringe to the side.

His tongue darts out and wets his lips, and I bite my lip as to not moan at that fucking sexy gesture. He smirks at me, also breathless, and I whimper.