good dare

[good dare: takes place in their fourth year]

DRACO'S POV

The Slytherins were playing truth or dare. When Pansy asked me, I of course said dare, and then she smirked evilly.

Oh no. What did I get myself into?

"I dare you to go find Potter and make out with him, no matter where he is or who he's with."

My eyes widened. Harry and I aren't quite friends, more like acquaintances. I do actually like him, as more than a friend, and Pansy knows that. She's trying to get me to finally kiss him.

Sighing, I nodded, and then I headed out of the dungeons. Blaise is going to trail behind me subtly, and make sure that I do the dare. Lucky for me, Harry wasn't in the Gryffindor tower, because it would have been hard to get in there. Unluckily for me, he was surrounded by other Gryffindors.

I took a deep breath to ready myself, and then I walked over to him, gently moved Hermione out of the way, and grabbed Harry's face in my hands. I pressed my lips to his, and he froze, before kissing me back. Mentally, I smiled, and then I deepened the kiss so that it would qualify as ''making out" to satisfy Blaise.

Harry's mouth immediately opened and my tongue slipped inside, beating his for dominance. I pinned him to the nearby wall, and continued the kiss for another 10 seconds before I pulled away. Looking to Blaise, I saw he was smirking and he nodded to me. Harry looked breathless, and surprised. He was also blushing.

His Gryffindor friends were looking between Harry and I, wondering what the heck was going on. Before any of them could confront me about it, I left with Blaise.

"I enjoyed that," I tell him, "it was a good dare."

•~•~•
#16, done!
I'm open to requests!
Comment, PM me, vote, share, and all that! ❤️💛
Thanks, ilyasm xx