Alexs P. O. V

Alex's P. O. V

I whimpered as I slowly opened my eyes. My stomach still had a dull pain but it didn't hurt as much as before which kind of worried me. I tried to sit up but a nauseous feeling swept over me. I quickly got up and ran to the door and I swear I almost ripped the door off it's hinges. I quickly ran into the hallway but I was stopped when I ran into Arthur and I fell hard on my butt. I looked up at him with pleading eyes; in the dim light he must have seen that my face was a pale green because he quickly scooped me up in his arms and ran down the hallway. He opened a door and I was so relived that it was a bathroom. He gently set me down in front of the toilet and I dry heaved into the toilet. My stomach burned. I whimpered as warm tears began to run down my cheeks. I bent over the toilet again and whimpered as my stomach rolled violently. I placed a hand on my stomach as Arthur began to slowly rub my back. A small smile played on the edge of my lips as I sat back a little. I looked at him with apologetic eyes.

"I-I'm sorry about that."

Arthur shook his head and opened his arms, I crawled over to him and he gently pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms gently around my stomach where he gently began to massage it. I sighed in relief when the pains in my stomach started to deteriorate. I leaned into him and he gently kissed the top of my head. I felt my face heat up as a blush crept across my face.

"I will always be here to take care of you Alex..."

I looked up at him and I sat up a bit more so that our lips met in a soft and gentle kiss. My mind went blank as Arthur's hands slipped under my shirt and swiftly traced my ribs and back down to my stomach. I moaned quietly as we broke apart, I blushed as he brushed a piece of my hair from my eyes.

"I think I'm starting to fall in love with you."