Alex's P. O. V

Alex's P. O. V

I woke with a start when I felt the bed start to vibrate. I looked around and got up and crept quietly to the door and opened it just a crack. What I heard made my stomach clench with both disgust and fear.

"Oh and I suggest you leave my boyfriend alone and that you leave our child alone... I know it's you who keeps making them miscarriage and I won't stand for it anymore!"

My eyes began to water; I wasn't his first like he had promised me when he had made love with me for the first time so long ago. My hand slid down the door in a defeated sort of way and I let the tears flow freely down my cheeks.

"Sit down son. You have no idea how petty you sound... You knocked up a boy... A fucking boy that's a pretty bad sin in the book of God..."

I gasped and fell to my knees as I felt my heart break. I whimpered and got up from the floor and angrily wiped the tears from my face and looked around for a way to escape this Hell hole.

"You're Satan you can do whatever the fuck you want there are no rules when it comes to you and there are no rules when it comes to me so if you don't mind you should get the fuck out of my house..."

Dylan's voice was rising in anger and it was pretty terrifying because even when he was my Master and I was his slave he didn't sound as angry or nearly as terrifying. I quickly ran around to see if there was a pair of shoes that I could fit into. I sighed when my search ended with me being shoeless. I winced as I heard something slam against the wall and I decided that I had to leave right now if I wanted to leave alive. I ran over to the window and glanced down; I was thankful that this little log cabin was only a one story flat. I quickly opened the window and began to climb through it. I winced when my side caught on a nasty rusty old nail and whimpered as I fell on my butt on the grass below. I ran as fast as I could into the surrounded evergreen tree forest and made my way through it cursing the fact that I didn't have shoes on. I soon stopped and sat at the base of the tree and I began to sob. The sounds that left my body had terrified away and wildlife that had been in a close enough proximity. I whimpered when I was all cried out because my throat hurt and my mouth was dry. I put my head in my hands and wondered why I had even gotten myself in this sort of predicament.