Alex's P.O.V

Alex's P.O.V

(2 months pregnant)

I whimpered as I woke up in the car. I looked up at a stone-faced Dylan and I quickly decided that it would be smarter if I stayed quiet. I put a hand on my stomach and I sighed poor little thing having to go through Helm the first couple months of its life.

"Dylan...?"

He looked at me for a split second and sighed.

"Yes, Alex?"

He asked, his voice sounded like it did when he used to be angry at me and was about to hit me or punish me some other way.

"D-do you know what's wrong with me?"

I asked softly. All he did was nod slowly and I sighed.

"So you knew I was pregnant yet you still fucking beat me almost half to death and made me sleep in a kennel? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I felt like I wanted to explode with the anger and hate that I held inside.

"If you expect me to talk to you again your out of your fucking mind..."

He just sighed and took a left onto a gravel road surrounded by evergreen trees on either side. I sat there trying to hold back the tears that were stinging the corner of my eyes; all I could think of was how was I supposed to raise a baby when I was in an abusive relationship that I couldn't escape. I felt a single tear run down my cheek as the thought of me killing myself crossed my mind. Dylan reached over and placed a hand over the one that was resting on my stomach. I looked over at him and noticed that he had a couple tears running his cheeks.

"I just wanted to keep you safe and out of danger."

I tilted my head slightly.

"What do you mean 'danger'?"

He shook his head and the tears began to stream on his face and they evaporated. I gasped and shrunk away from him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I was too shocked to be able to say anything else that was logical.

"Welcome to the real world sweetheart you're pregnant with Satans sons kid."

I felt light headed and was relieved when the black finally took over me.