Mr. & Mrs. Avery

NOTE: There are songs throughout this entire chapter that compliments Jackson and Elena's story. http://pin.it/6q7aSi1 : Link to Pinterest to see more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 13, 2017...

Fluttering my eyes as the light from the sun beams into my room, I turned my head to my right, expecting to see a Jackson sleeping beside me. Pillows were scattered around me, as the dark gray covers wrapped themselves around my waist and legs.

"Elena..." I heard someone say from the hallway.

Hearing the door open, her bare feet quietly rolled off of the wood floor.

"Elena!" Amelia yelled as she jumped on the bed.

"Ow! Amy!" I laughed.

Rolling over to the right side, I grabbed one of the pillows and suffocated myself from her loud voice.

"Wake up! Come on!"

Shaking my arms, I turn my head to the right side before pushing the pillow off my face and throw it at Amelia.

"There we go!"

Grabbing all of the pillows around us we threw them at each other when Meredith and Maggie walk in with a tired look on their face.

"What's going on?" Maggie asked crossing her arms in front of her braless chest.

"Waking up the sleepless bride!" Amelia yelled as I dodged one of the pillows that accidently hit Maggie's stomach.

"Hey!"

Turning around with a smile on my face, Maggie threw the pillow in our direction before running and jumping on the bed with us.

"Ow! Amelia!" Maggie said.

"Okay, while you guys pillow...I'll go make breakfast," Meredith said.

"No!" I yelled tripping over the covers and the pillows on the floor.

"What? I don't mind."

"Meredith...not to be mean, but-"

"You can't cook." Amelia blurted out.

"Amy!" I blurted out.

"What? I'm saving you from having explosive-"

"Okay! I'm gonna call room service then." Meredith blurted out.

Walking out of the bedroom with Meredith, I glanced around the brightly lit living room before noticing the large bouquet of roses in the center of the room.

"When did this get here?" I asked.

"I don't know...I didn't see it last night?" She said taking out a bottle of white champagne and orange juice.

Standing at the edge of the dining table, I leaned in and smelled the roses before grabbing the note.

'I'll see you later today...' - Jackson.

"What does it say?" Amelia asked as she tied her hair up.

"He loves me because I'm patient," I whispered as I held the card between my fingers.

"Oh, do you think he's doing those '10 things I love about you' gifts? Because if he is, that's cute." Maggie added.

Hearing a knock at the door, I grabbed the blanket on the couch and wrap it around me before answering.

"Mrs. Avery?" The man said.

"Um...yes?"

Pulling a tray of food, I opened the door wider for him to past.