GA Characters Revealed!

So, for a very long time, I've always had this vision of who and what my main character have always been and until now I've finally found her and the rest of the characters that I made up from the beginning. I've only named some of the main characters that have made appearances throughout the book because most of the characters are from the original TV Series. I've tried my very best to look for characters that would resemble what I pictured them in my head, which is why It took me so long to find them.

Thank you for everything you guys have been doing so far in the first 2-3 weeks of this new year. you guys have meant the world to me. I will be coming around the corner of my 3rd year here on Wattpad, which is unbelievable. Keep doing what you're doing, I love reading your comments and thoughts about the book. It makes me write so much more. I promise you guys more chapters will be coming out, but since the Spring semester of college is starting it might take me a while before I can get used to my schedule.

Thank you so much! I love you guys!

~Leonel Wyatt Thomas

~Leonel Wyatt Thomas.~

Father of Lexie Thomas and Elena Shepherd.

Lawyer at Thomas Lawfirm in Seattle, Washington.

He had an affair with Carolyn Shepherd and shortly afterward married Elizabeth Thomas.

Paternal Grandfather to Theodore 'Theo' Everett Shepherd-Sloan and Elizabeth 'Eliza' Rose Shepherd-Avery.

~Carolyn Anne Shepherd~

Maiden Name: Maloney

Mother to Derek, Amelia, Nancy, Lizzie, Kathleen, and Elena Shepherd.

Wife to Elliot Shepherd.

 Paternal Grandmother to Theodore 'Theo' Everett Shepherd-Sloan and Elizabeth 'Eliza' Rose Shepherd-Avery.

Ex-Navy.