Love Triangle

Elena's POV

"We're almost done.." I say as I change Theo's clothes.

The air conditioning in the house was somehow a lot colder than usual, I had to wrap him up in 2 blankets before he would stop crying.

"Come on, you're done now.." Laying him over my shoulder, I patted his back a few times when the doorbell rang downstairs.

"Coming!"

Going down the stairs, Toby's toy were thrown around everywhere making it harder not to fall on my face.

"Toby, pick up your toys!" I yell as I make my way to the front door.

Running down before me, he grabs one of his bones at the bottom of the staircases and throws it out of the way.

"That's not picking up your toys?" I say, stepping over him.

Opening the door, the first thing I see was Chinese take-out.

"I really don't feel like Chinese, but I'll take it?" I say.

Lowering the bag of food, I was expecting Jackson, but surprisingly it was Callie.

"What? I thought you were-"

"Ethan?" She blurts out.

"No...Jackson. He knows I like Chinse food, especially from that same restaurant?"

"..maybe I gave him a call?"

Setting the food in the kitchen, she sits on one of the stools.

"It's 11:45 in the morning, Callie. Shouldn't you be at work?"

"They gave all of the Head of Departments the day off."

"Then where's Arizona?" I say taking own of her Chinese croutons.

"We're not talking..."

"Did you get in a bad argument or something?"

"...more like she cheated..." Still holding Theo in my arms, I blankly stare at Callie as she eats her food.

"When did this happen?"

"The day of the storm...she slept with one of the guest surgeons in Pediatrics..."

"Callie...I'm so sorry.."

"Yeah, me too.."

Walking over to the baby rocker, I buckle Theo inside, before heading over to the refrigerator.

"Want something to feel better?"

"I've already eaten your other egg roll...and I bought some chocolate on the way over here."

"Then...we drink," I say, taking out a unopen bottle of wine.

"To what?" Callie questions.

"To relationships...old ones and new ones...even the one's we have no idea about," I say grabbing two wine glasses.

"Does this have anything to do with that hot English doctor?"

"Yeah, it does..."

Staring at the wine glass filled with white wine, I gently swirl.

"Then...this goes to Arizona...I hope she lives with the fact that she lost me and Sofia."

Toasting our glasses, we eat the food while watching some movies on the TV.

~

"Oh, that's so gross? Look at the way the bone just tears from her flesh?" Callie says.

"You're an Orthopedic surgeon? You see this almost every day?"