Memories of you. . .

I banged on Pain's office door before storming in, full of rage.

"I suppose you figured it out." He said, his mouth curling at the edges.

"How dare you do that!!!" I shouted, pointing a finger at him.

"(F/N) aren't you interested to know why you aren't effected?" He asked quietly.

". . ."

"Your emotions for him are too strong so I can't erase him." Explained Pain.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked weakly.

"If they remembered all the members that have died then they will become weak and soft. I can't let that happen." Said Pain.

"I can't believe you would do this!" I cried, my eyes stinging.

"I have to thank you for coming here," He was smiling weirdly "This moment of weakness has allowed me to get into your mind and activate the jutsu."

I gasped and then everything went blank.

My eyes fluttered open. What was I doing here? Oh, yeah! I was napping before I went on a mission with Tobi. I stood up and stretched. I felt oddly happy today. Hopefully it's sunny out. I walked out the door. Today was going to be a good day, I could feel it.

Tobi was waiting for me at the entrance, jumping up and down. I felt like we were missing something or someone. . .nah, I'm just being weird. We left the hideout and travelled all the way to the village hidden in the sand, just gotta check up on the Kazekage there, make sure he hasn't spilled anything about the Akatsuki.

A boy with blonde hair put up into a half ponytail beckoned for me to follow him. I can trust him, I know it. . .He led me into a bright green meadow full of flowers. I smiled at him as we sat down on a blanket and pointed at odd clouds. Tears formed in my eyes as he smiled at me. Why was I sad? I don't know this man, do I? I giggled as a butterfly landed on his finger, he kissed me on the forehead and got up. I frowned as he walked away, he pulled an Akatsuki cloak on and turned to face me.

"Just forget me, okay?" He asked before turning and walking into the forest. I stared at the spot he'd been at for awhile. I didn't want him to leave because. . .I loved him.

I woke up sweating. I tried to remember the dream I had been having but it had slipped away the moment I opened my eyes. It was a good one, I could tell. I blinked and realized I'd been crying, What the hell? I wiped my eyes and laid back down.