Me and you

Me and Deidara walked through the forest quietly. He had something planned for me and I was excited to see what! I wonder if he bought me a pony?!

"Hey, DeiDei where are we going?" I asked

"Be patient, un!" He said 

We suddenly walked out into a large clearing where someone had laid out a blanket and brought a basket full of food. Deidara knows how to please a woman although this was no pony.

"Food!" I cried running towards the blanket 

He laughed and sat across from me. He pulled out the contents in the basket:Homemade Porkcutlet bowls, Rice, Tempura, and Rice balls. This was heaven! I smiled at Deidara, where would I be without him? Probably miserable and more of a psychopath then I am now. We dished up and ate. Me and him both have a thing against the Uchiha's so making mean jokes about them was kinda fun.

"Okay, in a house where do you not find the Uchiha's?" I asked 

"I don't know, un." He replied

"The living room." 

He just laughed and hugged me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I kissed him on the cheek making him blush. 

"That's not fair, un!" He pouted 

"Haha!" I laughed

He rolled his eyes and sat backwards pulling me with him. I yelped as he rolled onto his side so we were laying down facing each other. His eyes closed and he draped his arm over me and pulled me close(like in the picture). I smiled and closed my eyes, I hope this moment never ends because being here with him is all I could ever ask for. 

I sat in the meadow looking at the clear blue sky. There was a nice cool breeze that made the lush green leaves on the tree's ruffle and the grass dance. I wonder where he is? When will he come get me? I've been waiting for awhile.

"(F/N)! (F/N), un!" I heard his familiar soft voice call

I turned and saw him running across the field towards me. I waited but he wasn't getting any closer to me, maybe I should go to him. I sat up and everything changed. I was in the hidden leaf village with Konohomaru and he was laughing at me. I tried to approach him but I couldn't move.

"Your nothing!" He yelled and ran off

Everything changed again. I was surrounded by fire, everywhere I looked there was fire. Burning and destroying. I could hear him calling my name but I couldn't see him. He sounded like he was in pain! 

"Where are you?" I shouted out 

"Over here." He hissed

I turned only to find Orochimaru the evil snake man smiling creepily at me. He started to approach me. I stumbled backwards but the fire was closing in.

"Give it to me." He whispered

I woke up in my bedroom alone. Where is he? I need to make sure he's safe! I couldn't move though I was paralyzed with fear and drenched in sweat. My eyes stung with tears and I couldn't hold them back, I was alone anyways. The hot tears slid down my cheek and onto the soft pillow I was laying on. My ragged sobs broke the suffocating silence of the room.

"(F/N), un?" He said I heard the door open and close

I closed my eyes and cried even harder. He sat down beside me and pulled me to his chest.

"Shh, it was just a dream, un!" He reassured "I'm here now."

I just nodded my head.

He laid down beside me.

"After you fell asleep I brought you back to the hideout and then I had to go talk to Leader~Sama, un." He said

"It's okay, it's not your job to watch me twenty four seven." I muttered

"But I'm your boyfriend it is my job to watch and protect you." He said

"I guess." I yawned "But it's also my job, too!"

"Yeah, me and you, un." He smiled

-------

I UPDATED! It's been awhile and that because I've been busy with my Itachi x Reader fan fiction but I'll try and update this one more because I don't plan on discontinuing this story!

What do you think Orochimaru meant in the dream? >:> I'm planning something evil! This was kinda short so forgive me! I also edited this chapter.

Author~Sama