Discovery

I trudged through the forest. The Akatsuki seemed so different nowadays. It seems like there's less people then before. I slipped into the hideout unnoticed and saw Konan sitting by the counter reading a book. Pain was sitting beside her with his head on her shoulder and his eyes closed, he looked stressed.

"Yo, emo!" I said, snapping my fingers  in front of his face.

"(F/N) he's tired!" Scolded Konan.

I rolled my eyes and trudged towards my bedroom to catch up on some sleep. I passed the living room and felt like it should be occupied by a whole bunch of people but only Tobi was there and he was sitting on the couch looking at his toys. He looked so bored. . .and sad.

I pushed my bedroom door open and there my cloak on the ground but instead of hitting the ground it hit my closet door, hard. A dusty grey box fell from the top shelf. I walked over and picked it up, I sat down and slid the top off. I gasped. A man with sparkling blue eyes andblonde hair put into a half ponytail was staring back at me, his smile was bright and pure. I also noticed that we was wearing an Akatsuki cloak as well. How come I've never seen him before? I would remember a face like that!

"Hmm. . ." I Che led the back of the photo and saw my handwriting on the back and scribbled onto it messily was one thing:

Deidara 

That name was familiar. Nah, I don't know him. I set the picture back and almost screamed the next picture was me and Deidara. He was hugging me and kissing my on the cheek and I was laughing and trying to push him away. On the back it said:

Me and Dei

I flipped through the pictures and each one showed me and him or me or him seperatly but in each photo we were showing affection even if it was just sitting beside each other in the living room. The last picture included many people. It was a group photo. Written on the bottom of the photo were names.

Top:Hidan, Kakazu, Pain, Konan

Middle:Deidara, (F/N), Sasori, Tobi

Bottom:Aya, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu

The names were so familiar. Where do I know these people from? They all looked happy. I felt like I should be crying but I don't know why. I tucked the group picture safely into my pocket before checking the  box again, a single leather book sat. I opened it and the first thing I noticed was my name.

This book belongs to (F/N) (L/N), stay out Hidan/Tobi/Sushi!

This was my book? How come I don't remember it? And who the hell is Sushi? I flipped to a random page and saw that it was a diary entry.

I have one word to describe today. . .interesting. The Akatsuki have kidnapped me and forced me to join them. It's weird but they've promised me power and revenge on Konohomaru which is like music to my ears. I met one interesting boy, his name is Deidara. He was the one who ended up catching me.

They all seem pretty nice. Kisame is so scared of me, I am so proud of myself! Itachi is quiet and kind. Tobi is kinda annoying but he's also funny. Sasori might turn me into one of his creepy puppets and I've gotten to see his true form! He's not too bad looking. . .heh. Konan and me have hit it off I think and Pain is a pain in the ass, hah! Pun intended. Hidan is hitting on me and Kakazu thinks that zi'm a waste of time and money. I'm feeling at home. 

It's midnight right now and also extremely quiet out. I think I'm gonna go to sleep while it's quiet. I'll right when something important happens.

(F/N) (L/N)

Tobi and Pain and Konan and even that Deidara guy were mentioned. Now that I think about it I don't even remember how I got into the Akatsuki. I wanna know more about these people! I flipped to another random page.

Deidara confessed his feelings to me last night! He is now my boyfriend! Hidan and Konan haven't shut up about it all morning. Pain gave Deidara a stern talking to about my curfew and sex. It was hilarious seeing Deidara's reactions but then again Pain is such a Father to me sometimes. Konan pulled me aside and started talking to me about men which wasn't awkward at all. 

I had a mission today too. Deidara me and Sasori went to find info on a certain Jinchuriki. I don't remember how many tails, I'm too tired. It's midnight again. I think this'll be the time I right my entries. I should go to sleep though because I have a mission at six am and I want to get some sleep in. 

(F/N) (L/N) 

I know these people but I just can't remember them. I need to talk o Pain about this but at the same time the way I describe him in this entry is different then the way I'd describe him now and Konan seems different too. What the hell is happening and why can't I remember a single damn thing?! None of these people are around anymore! It's only me, Konan, Tobi, Zetsu, and Pain. What happened to these people? It sounds like we were all close, like a family.

I put the photos and the book back in the box and put it back on the top of my shelf. Me and this Deidara were in a relationship together. . .my eyes stung with tears, I shouldn't be sad but a horrible feeling was beginning to form in my stomach, something bad must've happened to him and the others. I was going to find out!

----------

What do you guys think? I know how I'm gonna end this! It's gonna be really good! I've updated a lot today! This story is coming to and end. If there's any other x reader stories you guys want me to write I will! I'll even write x OC's just as long as you describe what they look like and their names and what not. 

Put your thoughts in the comments :3

Author~Sama