I'm in love with you

I'm back. That night they celebrated my return and I couldn't help but embrace it all. I loved them, all of them. I loved the annoyingly bright Tobi, the crazy money man named Kakazu, the religious Hidan, the beautiful Deidara, the best friend in the world Konan, the father figure Pain, and the fish man Kisame, the man eating plant Zetsu, the manipulative Aya, and even the dead Sasori. I love them all. I would never turn my back on them again because this was my home and it always will be.

Konan hadn't stopped crying and was hugging me every five minutes. Emo had even smiled but when I asked him for a hug he ran away. Kakazu gave me twenty bucks and Tobi had shaved cake in my face. Kisame was main inappropriate jokes and Itachi made me an egg. 

We ate and laughed and at the end of the night when everyone was either passed out or drunk I approached Deidara who was the only one who hadn't drank.

"I'm sorry." I said.

He got up and hugged me, my eyes stung but I didn't hold back the tears. Deidara held me in his arms tightly.

"Don't be, un." I murmured softly.

"Deidara?" I asked, sniffing loudly "I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you, (F/N) and I always have been." He replied, smiling.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me off to his bedroom where he laid me down gently and crawled beside me in the bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist again no pulled myself closer to him.

"I'll love you forever." I whispered to him, yawning.

"Forevers a longtime." He replied before we both drifted off to sleep.

----

Short chapter. Lots of love in this one though! I really like this song so listen to it all the way through since the song is longer than the chapter!

I need your opinion. Should I write a lemon :3

Put your thoughts in the comments :3

Author~Sama