Bitten

Me, DeiDei, and Sasori have a mission today. I walked out into the kitchen yawning the whole time. Kisame sat reading the paper while Itachi was serving eggs and Konan and Pain hadn't arrived yet. Deidara had fallen asleep at the table again and Sasori was fixing one of his puppets at the table. Hidan and Kakazu were no where to be seen. 

"(F/N)~Sama come with Tobi! We need to find Hidan and Kakazu!" Cried Tobi

"Yeah, I wonder where they are?" I sighed 

Me and Tobi walked around the base. We decided to check their room last because we're idiots and we check the most unobvious places. Tobi knocked on the door just as a loud crash emitted from somewhere in the room. I pushed Tobi out of the way and opened the door just a crack. . .Yaoi! I shut the door and covered my face, I felt the heat in my cheeks and the images that I had just seen were burned into my mind.

When we ran back to the kitchen I had a serious nosebleed and I was giggling like a maniac. Konan and Deidara gave me alarmed expressions but nobody seemed to notice. I sat down beside DeiDei.

"What's up with you, un?" Asked Deidara

"Yaoi~" was all I said Konan was instantly by my side and giving me a pointed look of death

"Where?" She demanded putting her hands on my shoulders and shaking me

"Hidan and Kakazu' bedroom~" I said with a dream like voice Konan let go of me and ran out of the Kitchen with a look of glee etched on her face

"What's yaoi, un?" Asked Deidara curiously, he scooted closer to me with such an innocent look in his beautiful eyes I couldn't bare to destroy his clean mind now, maybe when he wasn't so innocent 

"Don't worry about it!" I cried patting him on the back, Sasori leaned over and gave me the Just-tell-him-already-before-he-asks-me look but I just grinned at him and shook my head 

"What's yaoi, Sasori no danna?" Asked Deidara "somebody please tell me, un!" 

"It's y'know. . ." Said Sasori awkwardly "Boy and boy. . ." 

Suddenly realization crossed Deidara's face as he fully understood what Sasori was implying. 

Sasori checked his watch and then stood up. Me and Deidara took that as the sign to get outpr sorry asses ready for the mission. We ran off to our rooms to grab our things and quickly met up with Sasori outside the entrance.

"This is just a quick mission with one of my spies." Said Sasori tucking some scrolls that's contained puppets into his cloak 

"Why do we have to come, un?" Asked Deidar putting his hands on his hips in a sassy way that made me even more attracted to him 

"Because Leader said so." Stated Sasori who quickly summoned Hiroko and climbed inside

"So where are we meeting him?" I asked as we began our journey to who knows where

"Th land of rice paddies." Said Sasori with his deep Hiroko voice 

"Pfftt, rice paddies? Who got to name that place?!" I laughed 

Deidara smiled at me and Sasori gave me a deadly glare. I suddenly came face to face with his scorpion tail. I backed up and grabbed Deidara's sleeve. 

"Buddy, calm the fuck down!" I cried giving Sasori a glare as his tail disappeared into his Akatsuki cloak

Nobody said anything for the rest of the journey. We made it to the land of rice paddies in no time! We went through a shady looking village and into a busy one, eventually Saso I made us wait in the woods and he hobbled into a bright clearing where a cloaked figure stood.

"Lord Sasori!" Cried the man pulling back his hood to reveal his shaggy red hair and dull grey eyes

"Jun what information do you have for me." Growled Sasori impatiently 

"You see. . ." I zoned out of their conversation, I didn't really care about Orochimaru and his stupid life and besides this was Sasori's business, not mine! 

Deidara see,ed to be listening intently to their conversation. I took in his beautiful blonde hair and shining blue eyes, his perfect lips that I so badly wanted to kiss right now. . .I found my face getting closer to his, I blushed and pulled myself away from him quickly. 

I heard the sound of a kunai whizzing towards me and I instantly lunged myself at Deidara, avoiding the kunai that buried itself in the tree I had been leaning on just moments ago.

"(F/N) this isn't the time or place, un!" Cried a blushing Deidara, if anyone saw us it would look like we were doing something bad

Another kunai came hurtling at us but this time it was directed at Deidara who quickly rolled away from it, bringing me with him. Now he was on top of me but we didn't have time to blush and get all mushy gushy, we sprang apart and hid ourselves from view. Sasori was still unaware and if we told him he probably wouldn't do anything but tell us it hurry up and finish this enemy off. 

"(F/N). . ." Hissed a voice that I had only heard in  my nightmares

"Oh hell no!" I whispered as he emerged from his hiding spot, he was creepy looking but at the same time he wasn't too. . .shut up (F/N) you have a boyfriend! 

"You cannot hide from me." He said with a smile and suddenly I was wrenched from the tree

I collided with a ground and all the air left my lungs, How had I not sensed his Chakra? This was weird. A giant snake had wrapped itself around my leg and had grabbed me for Orochimaru. A white bird flew above the snake that was slowly crushing my leg, this was risky but anything to get away from him. The birds exploded and killed the snake instantly and set me free, my pant leg was singed but fine. 

Orochimaru's tongue lashed out a me, I did a backwards flip.

"Fire style:Fireball jutsu!" I shouted as giant orange flames erupted from the tips of my fingers and mouth

"Striking snakes!" Hissed Orochimaru  three snakes slipped out of his shirt sleeve and straight towards me I quickly dodged them and Deidara threw three clay spiders at him that exploded in his face

Orochimaru dodged the exploding chickens and landed behind me, using taijutsu I kicked him in the face over and over again. He flew backwards into a tree but got up quickly.

"Fire release:Great fire annihilation!" I shouted as giant flames shot towards Orochimaru and the surrounding fire, I couldn't sense his Chakra anymore so I landed beside Deidara as we scanned the remains of the small section of forest we had destroyed.

I gasped in pain as I felt someone bite my forearm. Are ripped my arm out of their mouth and fell off the tree in pain. I writhered and yelled, I heard Deidara yelling for Sasori and Ororchimaru's hissing voice.

"You will come seek me out, (F/N) (L/N)." 

------

I'm an evil person. Please tell me of you found any spelling mistakes and I'm trying a new writing style :3 

Put your thoughts in the comments :)

Author~Sama