I love you

It's been two months since I came back to the Akatsuki and I have never been so happy. I race Hidan every Sunday morning to the Kitchen and I sleep in Deidara's room now.

It's Sunday morning and I am so excited! I'm full of adrenaline as I race down the hallway with hidan. The door is in sight. I jump through the open doorway and right onto the table, grabbing the pancakes out of Konan's hands. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed manically.

"Fuck you!" Groaned Hidan, he had landed right in front of the table.

"Heh, careful, un." Said Deidara, a smile on his face.

"(F/N) I have a mission for you, Deidara, and Tobi." Said emo walking in. 

"What is it?!" Cried Tobi running up to Pain.

"Find and bring back the three tails." Said Pain.

"Wfell okway." I said, my mouth full of pancake.

"Go. Now," Said Pain "DON'T RUN AND CHEW BY THE WAY AND MAKE AURE RO EAT WITH TOUR MOUTH CLOSED!" 

"GOD DAMMIT ARE YOU MY FATHER OR SOMETHING?!" I growled, dragging my teammates out the door. 

"I MIGHT AS WELL BE!" Emo shouted back to me.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"(F/N)~Chan heeelllllpppp!!!" Shouted Tobi as he ran around on the water.

"Pfffttt! No way this is too funny!" I laughed, I was sitting in a tree watching the events below me unfold.

"Help us, un." Grunted Deidara.

"Fine. . ." I huffed, jumping down to help them. 

"KATSU!" Shouted Deidara, as the Jinchuriki went underwater.

"FIRE STYLE:GREAT FIRE DRAGON!" I shouted, causing a giant amount of fire to attack the Jinchuriki. 

"KATSU!" Shouted Deidara again, more explosions.

This time around the beast sink to the bottom and reverted to it's usual human state.Deidara went and retrieved the beast for us while me and Tobi waited on a tree. We made our way back to the base soaked in water and a bit dirty. 

"I'm gonna shower." I sighed, walking to the bathroom.

"Be quick." Called Deidara.

"Mhm." I hummed.

I turned the shower in and stripped off my wet clothes. The water was extremely hot and made me sigh with pleasure. I washed my hair and body before stepping out and drying myself off. I walked into the bedroom me and Deidara shared and put on some fluffy pyjama pants at me a black shirt. I walked out and collapsed on top of Deidara who was sitting in the living room, kissing him in the process.

"Heyo," I murmured, wrapping my arms around him "Your clean!" 

"Yeah, un." He said, his hair was all the way down and smelled like strawberrys. 

I looked at his face, he looked disturbed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispered.

"Of, course!" I cried.

"Good, your my everything and I don't know who I'd be without you." He said, caressing my cheek with his hand. 

"I love you, our love is forever." I smiled.

". . .It is." He murmured.

Something was wrong. 

"You can tell me." I said, grabbing his hand.

"I just have a mission tomorrow." He said half heartedly.

"Okay. . ." I said.

"Let's go to bed." He sighed, pulling me up. 

We laid down on the big bed and I didn't even realize how tired I was until now. 

"D-Deidara. . ." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He said.

"I'll love you forever. . ." I said before drifting off to sleep.

"Forever is a longtime." He whispered but I would never hear it because I was already asleep.

-----

Ima rip our your guys hearts and stomp on them next chapter >:>

I have a sad sad sad part coming up and it's kinda obvious but oh well. 

Put your thoughts in the comments :3

Author~Sama