The suffocating silence

Y'know what. I hate everyone and everything. How can the Akatsuki act like Deidara never existed? I expected Tobi or even Konan to do something, like mourn but nope. I haven't tried to talk about him. . .now that I think about it they did the same thing when Sasori died. didn't even mention him, not even Dei did.

". . ." The silence was suffocating.

I rolled off my bed and shuffled out into the living room. Tobi and Hidan were playing some sort of sadistic game by the fireplace. I collapsed on the couch and closed my eyes, listening to Tobi and Hidan.

"You look like. . ." Hidan's voice trailed off when I looked at him "Never mind."

"Shut up." I snapped, making him smirk manically.

"What's your deal?" He prodded.

"What's yours?" I hissed out, getting up and stalking off to the kitchen.

Konan and Kakazu occupied the kitchen. Konan was making Pancakes and Kakazu was sorting money like usual.

"Hey, what's up?" Smiled Konan.

"I'm depressed.  . .what do you think is up?" I asked.

"Why?" I looked her in the eye and gasped, they were full of curiosity.

I know what's going on. Nobody's mourning Deidara because they don't remember him. This is a powerful jutsu. It's the same thing with Sasori, noby remembered or mourned him except for me. I stood up and stalked towards the door. Me and Pain need to have a talk.

l