This Deidara you speak of. . .

I decided not to ask Pain about this. If I don't remember and Konan and Tobi don't remember then I doubt he will. I wonder how they all died? Missions? I don't know but right now I'm travelling through the forest. I don't have a place in mind, I'm just bored. As I was jumping from tree to tree I noticed something falling from the sky. I stopped and looked up. White balls were falling and. . .exploding?! I shreieked as one of the explosions exploded in my face, singing my hair and leaving black marks on my face. I ran as fast as possible, the sky was raining explosions! 

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, they just kept coming.

Something appeared above me. I looked up and saw a giant white chicken. 

"GOD DAMMIT NOW THERES EXPLODING CHICKENS?!" I screamed, running faster. I heard someone snicker and then someone else shout something angrily.

I jumped through the trees and landed in a meadow. I watched the bird land and two figures appeared and I recognized them instantly from the pictures.

"Deidara and Sasori, right?" I said, standing up straight "I don't remember you two but I do know that you were members of the Akatsuki."

"You don't remember us?" Sasori asked, clearly surprised.

"Not one bit. I have pictures but don't know one damn thing." I confirmed.

Deidara looked hurt and Sasori was nodding. I just scowled at them both.

"Thanks for showering my with explosions." I brushed my hair back into place using my fingers.

"Heh, sorry, un." Shrugged the blonde.

"I know that I was in a relationship with you," I pointed to Deidara "I've seen pictures." 

Deidara nodded and turned to Sasori. They began to talk in hushed voices, glancing at me every now and then. I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. They stopped talking and turned to me. Deidara was beaming which sent my heart beating miles a minute.

"We're going to restore you memory before we continue our mission." Said Sasori.

"Rest—" I must be having déjàvu because I swear this has happened before, I've been knocked out. I should have stayed home.

I woke in my room. Konan was pressing a warm cloth to my forehead. I had a massive headache and wuickltpy drifted back to sleep. 

I woke up again and Konan was gone. Tears were sliding down my cheeks, I saw him and I didn't even. . .I hate myself for this. I curled up into a ball. How did I forget him? Them? My memories were back and I have never hated Pain so much. I forgot about my family! The people who cared about me, the people I loved. I stood up and collapsed into the wooden chair that sat in front of my oak desk. All this time. . .I sniffed.

"I-I miss him so much. . ." I mumbled to myself, I needed to find him.

I pulled open a drawer and searched for some paper. I found paper all right but I also found something else. My hand glided across the messy handwriting, someone was in a hurry when they wrote this letter. I opened it and pulled out the thin pice of paper and read it.

Dear (F/N),

Don't know how long it will take for you to find this but by now you probably know that I'm dead. I performed my ultimate art and I know you hate me for leaving you but I did it for the good of the Akatsuki! Don't kill yourself over this, please. I love you so much and you have everyone in the Akatsuki to help you get over me, like Konan! Stay away from Hidan though, he'll just try to seduce you and I cannot watch that happen from wherever I end up.