Forever is a long time

I saw a lot of white when I opened my eyes. I blinked and started to panic when it wasn't going away. Was I blind? How did I become blind?

"Don't panic, un." He said, I looked to me right and saw him standing there.

"Deidara?" I asked, he nodded.

"It's me, un." He said, smiling. 

"I missed you." I let the tears fall.

"Not as much as I missed you." He laughed, helping me up.

His hand was soft and warm. I laughed as one of his tongue licked my hand. He pulled me up and into his arms. I took in his smell, his voice, his touch.

"Never leave me again." I sniffed.

"Never." He agreed, squeezing my tighter. 

"I have a lot of questions for you." I said.

"I can't wait to answer them all, un," He said, pulling away from me and grabbing my hand "First let me take you to see everyone else, we've all been patiently waiting for you."

"Everyone?" I asked.

"Everyone." He confirmed.

He pulled me further into the light and I have never felt so happy. We will never be part again. I smiled as we walked hand in hand to a peaceful forever. Speaking of forever. . .

"Deidara?" I asked.

"Yes, un?" 

"I'll love you forever." He smiled.

He stopped and turned to me, his blue eyes bright. He kissed me softly on the lips.

"Forever is a long time." He whispered.

------

This is my first completed fan fiction and I want to thank everyone fore the support! I never thought people would like this story XD It took my awhile to come up for a plot and I am very proud with how this story came out. I have a tendency to start something and not finish it so this was a huge accomplishment for me.

I love Naruto so much so when this idea came to me to write a Deidara x Reader fan fiction I was like "HELL YEAH!" So another big thank you and if you have any ideas for other fan fictions then please please please leave them in the comments. This chapter is short but I hoped you guy liked it. I loved writing this story and I hope you liked reading it but this is goodbye for now!

Put your thoughts in the comments :3

Author~Sama