~Chapter 27~

-Park Jimin-

I am with Taehyung and Jungkook when Namjoon hyung called me, Jin hyung's awake.

Finally he's awake.

We rush to the hospital after we heard the news, we'll finally know what is the truth.

"Hyung."Jungkook called Namjoon, I immediatly sit beside Jin hyung.

"Finally you're here but where's Hoseok and Yoongi?"asked Namjoon hyung

"Hoseok hyung's with my sister, I just observed that they hang out alot these past few weeks."well I can also see how close those two are, I wonder what with those two.

"How about Yoongi? He's here earlier haven't you three saw him?"-Namjoon

"Sorry, I just drop by my sister at home."Finally Yoongi hyung arrives.

I look at Jin hyung, he don't talk to much, well he's from a coma maybe he's analyzing thing what just happen to him.

"Eomma! I am very happy you're finally awake, We always visit here, you know what Namjoon hyung didn't left you even a single minute, he's proving how much he loves you."Jungkook said

I went outside Jim hyung's room remembering what I heard last time should I tell them the truth? Or I will only keep it myself, I let out a deep sigh, I don't know what to do right now.

"A penny for your thoughs?"I gasped when someone talked behind me, it's was Yoongi hyung. I smiled in an awkward way.

"H-Hi H-hyung..."why am I stammering after all? It was just my Yoongi hyung, now Park Jimin stop thinking what you've heard You're just crazy right I am crazy.

"You're thinking too much, any problems?"he asked, I just shook my head, we have some random chitchats until we reached the rooftop of the hospital, he lean his body at the railings, I just do what he did.

"H-hyung I know you like Namjoon hyung."I said that made him froze, I smiled a bit.

"You don't have to explain it to me Hyung, I observed it already, the way you look at Namjoon hyung, the way you talk to him, the way you flashed your smile everytime you saw him, you love Namjoon hyung don't you?"he heaved a sigh and slowly nodded his head, I smiled at him a weak one, if I only realize that it's you all along maybe I already confessed and now we're together.

"I- I have to go."I turned my back and stated to walk away, I already decided, I won't tell to them what I heard this is for his own good.

"Jimin wait."I stop and faced him

"Do you like my sister? Sometimes I was wandering why you're so kind to her, when you two are together you're so happy tell me do you like her?" No hyung I don't like her, I just love her as my little sister because the one I love is really you.

"U-uhm-

"You don't have to tell me I know the answer, Jimin take care of her."both of my eyes widens, what?! He thought that I like her sister? This is so bad, I need to do something before everything's too late.

~•~
Hello it's me again, Happy 9k reads to HTBAG Thank you very much for all the votes and comments I really appreciate it, well Reader's I'm really sorry for the late updates but I'm really trying to write the next chapter soon, since I'm not allowed to use cellphone sometimes I'll just sneak it out when my parent's are not home or they are already asleep, I am really thankful for this successful story of mine, for my Filipino readers I hope you can also read my new story Cased Unclosed a love triangle detective story, hope you can also support it Kamsaranghae~ ❤