~Chapter 17~

-Jeon Jungkook-

I was staring at the white ceiling of my room, its aready dark outside, Taehyung's not here because he visit his parents, I already miss him.

"Oppa! Open this goddamned door or I'll break it!"I heard that somebody's knocking so hard at the door outside

What time is it? I look at my wristwatch my eyes widened when its already 12:00 AM what the?

I immediately rose up from my bed and went outside to open the door, I saw my sister glaring at me.

"Where have you been? What are you doing outside?"I asked nervously it seems like she's going to kill me

"I'm tired Oppa."she said and went to her room.

I just let out a deep sigh and went to my room, I miss Taehyung already.

He just gone for one day and I missed him already then how about if he's gone for a week aish I'm going crazy.

I just take a look on my cellphone gallery and scan our pictures together, I laugh a bit when I saw the pictures

I stop browsing when I saw the last picture, this is my favorite one he looks like a possessive  boyfriend eh, but I love it

I gasped when someone snaked around my waist then put his chin on my shoulders

"You missed me that much huh?"that deep voice, I turned around and I saw him smiling at me

"I though you'll be gone for a week?"I asked

"I missed you Kookie that's why I went home immediately."he planted small kisses on my shoulder that made me shiver, his soft lips that touching my skin makes me uncomfortable and seems like something tickles my stomach inside.

"I misssd you alot even I didn't saw you for just 24 hours."he said, we went inside our room and sit at my bed, I put my head on his shoulder and held his hands, I want to stay like this forever with the person I love the most.

"You better sleep now Jungkookie, its already late, I know you're tired and sleepy."he said while caressing my hair, it makes me secured everytime I'm with him or he's doing something unusual in my hair or with my hands, his touch is so warm and I can feel his gentleness and love.

"Then let's sleep together then."I said, I pulled him that makes my back fall into the soft bed and he's on top of me.

"Wrong move eh? *smirk* such a naughty."he said then pinch my nose

"Better sleep now until I can hold on myself for doing something you don't expect me to do."he said using his sexy and husky voice

I pushed him gently and then did my sleeping position, he gently kissed my forehead and say good night, I hide my smiles and my romantic excitement under my blanket this is how it feels to be love by an Alien named Kim Taehyung.

-Min Yoongi-

Its been a couple of hours since the last time I saw my sister, she's been acting weird and strange this past few weeks, sometimes she'll just yelled at me and told me to go away then after that I'll just saw her crying, I hate when I saw my younger sister cries she's all I have I don't want to lose someone again, she's more than anything else I want to see her happy and not like this, she's beyond far from her usual self.

I made her a dinner since she's not leaving her room since morning, she didn't eat anything yet.

I knock before I opened her room, I saw her sleeping peacefully with a traces of tears leaving marks on her pretty face.

I let out a deep sigh
"Do you really love Jin that much? That's why you're torturing yourself like this?"I gently ruffled her hair and wiped the excess tears on her eyes

"I'll help you with him I promise."I said and gently kissed her forehead before I leave her room.

My sister don't deserve this kind of pain, I have to do something before its too late for the both of us.

~To be continued...~