~Chapter 26~

-Min Jae Kim-

I take a deep breath, I found out what happen to Jin oppa, he's in a coma. I don't have anything to do about it but to cry, my brother don't allow me to come and visit him.

I was about to sneek out when Mom saw me."Jae kim? Where are you going?"she asked, I smiled awkwardly maybe you're confused because in the early chapter it says our parents died, yes they are. Me and my brother Yoongi adopted by our aunt and uncle, they don't have any children so they decided to adopt us.

"Mom I'm going to the hospital uhm to visit a friend, please don't tell Yoongi oppa."she smiled and nodded her head

"Take care sweetheart."she said, I just nodded my head and went out to call a taxi.

All incident flashed into my mind, I shook my head. No its not my fault.

Yes its yours.

Aish Consience stop bothering me. I said to myself

"Ma'am are you alright?"the taxi driver asked me, I smiled and tell him that I'm fine.

Minutes later I already arrived at the hospital, I asked the nurse at the reception area where's Jin oppa's room.

I take a deep breath first before I open the door, I heard a beeping sound of a machine. Suddenly my tears came out, only this machine keeps him alive.

I went towards him and held his hand. "Oppa I'm really sorry, please forgive me."tears are flowing down from my cheeks, I hope he'll wake up soon.

"Oppa! wake up, Please."I was shocked when he moved his fingers, I immediately called the doctor to tell him what sign was that.

"Doc is it a good sign?"I asked, he smiled after checking Oppa's vital signs

"As for now it is a good sign, there is a posibility for him to wake up anytime soon."my face enlighten of what the doctor have told me, this is so good.

But I am wordering where's Namjoon Oppa? He should be here.

Suddenly the door opens and there it was Namjoon Oppa with a plastic on his hands, he bought foods.

"Jae kim, its nice you visit Jin."I smiled awkwardly at him.

"N-neh oppa, I miss Jin oppa. By the way the doctor told me he's waking up anytime soon, so don't worry too much."I said and lead my way outside Jin's room.

The atmosphere is so heavy I can't breath inside.

I was about to leave the hospital when someone grab me and take me somewhere.

"What are you doing here?"my eyes widens, i-its was Yoongi oppa.

"O-oppa..."

"I told you never visit him right?, But still you disobey me."

"But Oppa, I wanted to. In the first place its our fault that's why he's in there."his eyes right now is giving me a death glare, why he's acting like that? He's not the brother I knew before he changed.

"Come, we're going home."I have no choice but to obey him, I hope his old self come back, he's not the brother ai used to know right now, and it hurts because he's acting like he doesn't care about others.

-Kim Seokjin-

I'm in the middle of darkness no light, I can only hear voices and sounds.

"Jin you need to wake up you already missed your lessons and Jin you passed the examinations now wake up."
I heard Namjoon's Voice its him, I passed. I can feel mixed emotions, happiness and sadness at the same time.

"Oppa I'm really sorry, please forgive me."

"Oppa! wake up, Please."

"Jaekim?"

"I'm awake I can hear you! I want to open my eyes but I can't, I want to wake up. Oh please God help me."tears flow down from my eyes, I want to wake up, I want to be with my friends again.

I took a deep breath, I closed my eyes and then slowly opened it, t-there it goes I- I can see blury light.

"J-jin?"

~•~

Annyeong! Sorry for the very late update. I'm really busy because its already our graduation for Junior Highschool, I'll make it up for the next upcoming chapters. I want to thank my beloved readers of HTBAG we finally reached 6K reads Kamsaranghae~ ❤, and also thank you for voting. Saranghae. _Author-nim.