~Chapter 22~

-Kim Namjoon-

I can't believe this is true me and Jin together I'm his boyfriend now, before I'm just watching him from afar but now he's all mine.

I went to the kitchen to follow him, I saw him chopping the onions he's sniffing, I pulled out my handkerchief inside my pocket and wiped his tears falling from his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks Joonie."he said and continue chopping the onions and garlics

"I'll help you Jin, let me chop that onions "I said

"I can handle this Joonie, you're my visitor and my boyfriend as well you should stay in the living room watching tv."I pouted my lips and gave him a back hug.

"I'll stay with you Jinie."I saw him smiled, this is how it feels like being with the person you love its Heaven.

I can see my future with him having a lot of kids and I'm contented being with him and with our children, this is the life I wanted to have in my future.

"What are you thinking now Joonie?"he said

"I'm thinking about our future Jin, I want to marry you in the near future, I want to stay by your side and have children with you."I smiled a genuine one, seeing him happy makes me happy too

"You don't know how happy I am right now, its because of you Namjoon you're making my dull life colorful, thank you Namjoon."I hug him even tigher

"I should be the one saying thank you because you gave me another chance to be with you, I'll get insane if I lose you again."

"I love you Namjoon."

"I love you more Seokjin."and we sealed it with a long passionate kiss.

-Min Yoongi-

Damn this feelings!
I hate what I'm feeling right now I can't able to breath urg shit I hate you Jin you'll pay for all these pains.

When I got home I slammed the door and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"O-oppa? You look wasted what happen?"my sister asked me

I just take a short glance at her then went to the living room to watch some movies.

"Bad day Oppa?"aish this little piece of shit.

"Just shut the hell up! I'm so wrecked now just leave me alone will you?!"I saw her eyes getting watery, no I made my sister cry, damn this is not going to happen if Jin did his job.

"I-I'm s-sorry Jae Kim please forgive me it's not my intention to raise my voice at you."

"N-no its okay Oppa I understand."she said and went upstairs

Aish this is all Jin's fault,
Now my sister's mad at me.
I swear he's going to pay for all of this.

~To be continued...~