~Chapter 24~

I am sorry for the late update I'll try to write a new part when I'm not busy
And Thank you very much we reached more than 2k reads and it all happened because of you guys huaaa Love you all hope you enjoy this update. -Pam

-Namjoon's POV-

I hate seeing this white dull room, this place is so quite, you can only hear the beeping sound of the monitor, I close my eyes and reminiscing the last time I visited this place, its all my fault now it happened again its becauae of me why he's here again lying in this hospital bed, arrg I hate myself its my fault its all mine, If only I got there earlier this wouldn't happen to my Jin.

I held his right hand, I don't know how long this would be the doctor said he's in a coma. They didn't know how long he sleep, I miss Jin, I miss his laugh, his angelic voice,I miss everything about him.

"Jin you need to wake up you already missed your lessons and Jin you passed the examinations now wake up."A tear escaped into my eye, I wiped it quickly when I heard the door opened

"H-hyung."I heard Jungkook's voice, I give him a small glance he's with Taehyung they're both look worried

"We brought food for you hyung, you should rest now, you haven't eaten any food this day."Taehyung said and handed me a plate with pasta on it.

"Thank you."I said and gave him a weak smile

"Hyung I fix the couch for you this will make you comfortable when you're sleeping I know you'll never listen to us when we tell you to go home and get rest."Jungkook said, he really knew me well, I will never leave Seokjin, I'll stay by his side until he wake up.

After I ate the food that Taehyung gave me I lay on the couch and close my eyes, Maybe they're right I should get a small nap so I have energy to look after Jin.

-Park Jimin-

I heard what happened to Jin hyung, I feel sorry for what happen since I know Namjoon hyung is now suffering becauae he's blaming himself for what happen, I let out a deep sigh and feel the cold breeze of the air here at the school rooftop, this place really is relaxing.

"please let me see him."I heard voices not too far from where I'm standing, immediately hid myself then I saw two people seems like they're arguing.

"Damn are you out of your mind? You can't visit him, you might felt guilty when you saw him."what the hell is this?

"B-but its not my fault, I didn't do it intentionally, its an accident."accident? Fck please tell me this isn't true the conclusion coming up from my mind.

"Do as I say its for your own good."

"If you didn't try to get the wheel from me we wont hit him, this is all our fault."

"Don't blame yourself he deserve it."

"No he didn't, I felt guilty everytime I remember I got hit the person I love the most."

Bullsh*t.

~•~

Got some Idea who's behind it? Ghad I can't believe I wrote this chapter, Again thank you I didn't expect HTBAG will reached more than 2k reads and I am very thankful, thank you also for all the support, the votes and comments I really appreciate it.