~Chapter25~

-Namjoon's POV-

I stared at the white ceiling of the hospital, still dumbfounded. I don't know why this happened, maybe if I got there earlier maybe this isn't happening, every night I can't even get enough sleep thinking all over why.

"Namjoon hyung?"someone tapped my shoulders and it was Kookie he's with his boyfriend Taehyung, There is no day that they're not here visiting Jin and helping me with everything.

"Everything's going to be fine just trust God he know what's the truth it will reveal soon."Taehyung said,I smiled because they are here

"By the way hyung we brought lamb skewers we cooked it together."Jungkook said, I said put it on the table, I am scared to eat one knowing Taehyung he's not good at cooking.

"Yah Hyung try one, we didn't put poison on the food."Taehyung said in a funny way and handed me a plate smiled a bit and started to eat hmm it taste good anyway.

"Hyung do you know who did this to Jin hyung?"Jungkook asked, I shooked my head in reply I felt really bad seems like thousands of knives stabs my chest everytime I remember I didn't do anything to save him, If only I came early then maybe this will never happen to him.

I stole a glance to him, he's sleeping peacefully, he's still beautiful even he have some bruises on his face, I let out a deep sigh, I'll find who did this to my Jin, then I'll promise he'll be sorry cause I'll be the one putting him inside the Jail.

-Third Person's POV-

In the playground Pam was waiting for Jhope to fetch her, they'll going to visit Jin at the hospital, somehow Pam remembered all the happy memories here at the playground with Jhope she put her hand on her chest figuring out why her heart was pounding real fast than the usual.

"It couldn't be?"she murmured to herself, she gasped when someone covered her eyes she tried to take it off from her eyes but the guy was so strong.

"Guess who I am first."the guy said, Pam giggled in excitement, even the guy changed his voice she already knew who he is.

"Yah Hopie stop covering my eyes its dark I can't see."they both laugh.

Jhope sat on the swing beside Pam where she sits, Jhope look at her with full of admiration and love.

"Pam? I-I don't know where to start b-but before we go to the hospital I w-want to confess s-something."Jhope said and look down because of embarrassment, his face was blushing red as tomato.

"O-oppa?"his heart starts to beats faster.

Jhope stand up and face Pam, she looked at Jhope, somehow having some thoughts in mind.

"I like you! Eversince I saw you, I- I don't know how but I like you I really do, C-can I prove you how much I like the person infront of me?"she's dumbfounded, her heart's racing inside her chest, she don't know what's she's doing she just stand up and gave Jhope a quick kiss on his cheeks and then run away.

~•~
Guys I'm back Sorry for the long wait for my update I'm really sorry I'm just busy amd then I have that writer's block for almost a month -.- so that I'm really sorry here's my update guys lovelots 😘