~Chapter 28~

-Kim Seokjin-

Its been a month since I woke up from a Coma, still I'm in shock about the accident .

Sometimes I saw how close Yoongi and Namjoon by now, I let out a deep sigh and started to fix my things since I'm going back to school.

As I'm near the gate I saw Jungkook and Taehyung waiting for me, they smiled and welcomed me back, I also saw the others they are smiling at me and congratulating me, I'm so happy finally I'm part of the class A, this is a new start I'll study hard to achieve all my dreams.

"Hey Welcome back Jin."I smiled and hug him tight, This is so amazing he'll be my classmate for the rest of the year.

"Thank you Namjoon."I said.

"You don't need to thank me Jin, I did all of that because I love you."I smiled again, our first class was great until the last, I really listened to the teachers attentively, I feel proud of myself, this is how you feel when you achieve your goals in life seems like you're in a cloud nine just wow.

Dismissal and I told Namjoon to go first and reserved us some seats at the cafeteria after fixing my things I headed there, I saw our friends happilly talking to each other also Jungkook's sister Pam who's sitting beside Hoseok.

"Jin hyung over here!"Jimin said smiling at me.

"Bae! Come seat here."Namjoon pull me a chair beside him, I thanked him for that.

"Uhm Me and Kookie will order the food so what do you like guys?"Taehyung said

"Just buy a whole box of pizza!"Hoseok said screaming that's why everyone on the room eyed on him

"Hopie shhh they're looking at you stop screaming like a girl."-Pam

"Sorry my angel just got excited for pizza."-Hoseok

How sweet this two, who would think that they will end up together?

"Okay then Pizza and a can of sodas will do."Jungkook said and go with Taehyung to buy some foods

I look around Jimin's talking with Jae Kim while Namjoon's having a conversation with Yoongi, sometimes I feel a bit of jealousy with the two they are getting closer day by day.

What is happening I know he loves me but why do I feel like I'm starting to lose him again.

~•~