Chapter 1

Sitting at the bar taking a sip of her fifth drink that night, in deep thought. Why the hell did he have to be cold? Why the hell did he say to her that he was no longer in love with her? How can you fall out of love with someone after five years of being together? She took her drink and chugged the rest of it while waving to the bartender to make her a new one. She was never like this, drinking when something went wrong. Drowning her sorrows even though she had no clue on why she was.

"For all I know he can go jump off a cliff or go fuck himself or die a lonely death for all I care." She whispered to herself, but loud enough for the young man who was sitting one stool away from her to hear.

"That is a little harsh don't you think?" He asked moving closer to her.

"I don't think it is really. He is the one that wanted to end things and stomp on my heart." She told him as the bartender brought her the sixth drink that night. She looked at the young man watching him take a sip of his bottle which she assumed was beer. His eyes were double lid doe eyes that would make all the girls go nuts for. His hair was black and fluffy that hung in his eyes making him look mysterious. However, his face looked as if he was still in high school. That made her feel odd having thoughts of seducing him right then and there.

"He shouldn't have done that to a pretty woman like you." His voice sounded husky and it gave her goosebumps.

"Shouldn't you be home studying?" She said trying to shake off the turned-on vibe that was radiating off him.

"You're funny thinking I'm a kid." He smirked tipping the bottle to his mouth.

"I didn't say you were a kid." She sighed finishing her drink in one shot.

"But you are thinking that that I am. How about I prove to you that I am not a kid?" He looked at her when she turned to face him with wide eyes. Did she hear that correctly? Was he willing to take her who was a stranger to him, to make her forget? She nodded not thinking what would happened. All that she knew was that she was no longer attached to someone.

The young man paid for her tab and his before taking her hand as they went up to his room. With her mind clouded she couldn't help, but realize how well his hand fit into hers. Her thoughts went further as she imagined on what those hands would do to her. As if reading her thoughts, the young man pushed against the wall of the lift as it took them to his floor where his room was located.

The look he was giving made her shiver in a good way. He didn't touch her, only looked at her. As much as he wanted to touch her, he wanted to wait until they were in his room. He watched her as she licked those plump seductive lips of hers. Just doing that made his pants feel tight and he cursed that this lift was taking forever to reach his floor. When he walked into the bar that night he wasn't expecting to see a pretty young woman like her drinking her sorrows away.

Sure, he was taking advantage by mending her heart while she was under the influence. He didn't intend too, but when she looked at him with those deep blue eyes that he would get lost in if he stared too long. He wanted her on the bar to just hear moans coming out of the sweet mouth of hers.

She touched him feeling the muscles of his chest. He was strong and she wanted to feel those defined muscles of his without clothing. He closed his eyes as her hands touched him. He wasn't sure how much he could take before taking her right there for all to see. He took her hands and held them. She gave him questioning look.

"If you keep touching me I won't last much longer." He whispered into her ear. When sound of the lift singled that they had arrived, he took her hand and led her to his room. Once he punched the pin and the door opened, he didn't hesitate to push her against the door once it closed. He leaned down and captured her lips. She was short so he lifter her to where they were equal in height. She wrapped her legs around his hips. He tasted cherries with a hint of alcohol making him want more. He broke the kiss moving to her neck tasting coconut.