Chapter 14

Men poured in behind Ben. What the hell is going on! It took 2 men to pull Ben off his father. "Ben enough" one yelled. Only when the other guy said "Ben your woman needs you, stop let us have him and you go to her." Ben looked up and we made eye contact. He jumped up and grabbed me. His eyes was red as he took in my situation. He yelled "some one get me a knife" . " once he got his hands on a knife he cut my wrist tape, it took a few time cause it was thickly wrapped once my hands was free I wrapped them around him. He squeezed me tight. "I'm so sorry baby he will never hurt you again . My hands were tingling but I tried to take tape off my mouth. " hold on baby its in your hair and everything. " once the tape was off he took my face in his hands " you ok V? I got here fast as I could I should have ran faster ...I should have. ."" No, stop it Ben your here now that's all that matters, you made it in time before he ....he wanted to touch me.. oh god I screamed I said no!" " I heard you baby I heard you scream that scared the life out of me . My men were surrounding the boat as I ran in. I'm sorry again baby." He pulled her into him and just held her. She whispered" I have to pee badly " He started laughing. He kissed her and let her up so she can relieve herself. Jax and his team already had Tom loaded up and sent to their headquarters . They had pics and video of what happened here.

Victoria

I showered again and dressed. It had to have been round 30 Mins and the only man left there besides Ben was a tall built nice looking guy. Ben turn smiled at me and held his hand out for me to join them. I sat down in his lap. " Victoria this is Jax my life long friend . He also is a federal agent. I told him about dad and all his threats and doings and they have been keeping tabs on him. My lawyer also has some very interesting emails from a old friend of dads. " I nod my head "can you tell me what's this all about? What about my shop..." " I'll tell you everything baby and don't you worry bout your shop it's all being settled now. He had no true papers. In the laws eyes he high jacked your shop and will be punished accordingly. Along with all his other crimes. " "I hate I even care but what about mom" ? "Well for a price you mom will testify against Tom and since they are not truly married theres nothing he can do to stop her. Shocked I ask " mom's willing to help me? " Ben gave me a sad smile then Jax said" we took her in soon as Ben told us Tom had you and he was on the way here. If It wasn't for us scaring her with jail time I'm sure she wouldn't have ever helped. I'm sorry I know that's your mom." I shook my head " I figured that, what did she want in return for her testimony? " I had to know for some reason. " she wanted a one way ticket to L.A and all her savings she held back since she been with Tom. Which seems to be a few hundred thousand. Seems she been working him just as he was her."

"Well....what now?" Tori sighed and crossed her arms.

Ben answered her" now I take you home and take care of you . Then we go to your cafe' and make sure things are ok. Go ahead and call ur bffs and tell them all well and plan on working tomorrow.

Tori' eyebrows arched upwards and she snorted," you bossing me around now". Ben stalked towards her and backed her up into the wall. " your mine V. Everything I do or say is in your best interest," he grinned and said "besides that's what you were about to do anyway...come on. Admit it, I bet you to it."
Humm..." looks like I'm gonna have my hands full with you " she reached up and kissed him. "Ben I truly am in love with you." "Its about dam time woman... I've been in love with you since I first saw that sweet ass of yours " He says with the biggest sexiest grin . Laughter bubbles up my throat but his hot kiss steals it away.

THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

THE END. 😆