Chapter four

Tommy Ray Nix Sr

I always try to be one step ahead of family and (so called) friends. Soon as I found out a woman made it into my son's heart, I couldn't wait to take his happiness and make it mine. I'll show him what happens to people who cross me. I still can't believe my own blood turned against him.
I left my office and meet up with my P.I Mack. "What did you find out for me Mack"?
Handing Tommy a folder" is all in here my man, everything from her birth, and to her grand parents."
Tommy handed Mack an envelope with his payment "as always Mack, pleasure doing business with you."

I took the rest of the afternoon to familiarize myself with me new family. Yes my plan is genius. Mrs. Gloria Sims is looking for a man to keep her living in luxury, and I'm bout to sweep her off her feet. It want be hard to play the part after all she is a mighty fine looking woman. She will be my key to controlling my son . I will also be able to get close to Victoria as well, I think I may taste both of them by the time this charade is over. Smiling to myself I call it a night and day dream til I fall asleep.

The next morning I'm up and out to hunt down Gloria and make her family mine.

Two weeks, it's been two weeks and that bastard son of mine never called me back. My deadline for my business is drawing near I got to up my game. I got Gloria right where I want her, so maybe the two of us will take a trip get drunk and get married . I will have a papers for her to sign I'm not stupid, then I will finally meet Victoria. We kept out relationship to ourselves for the most part, I can't wait to see the look on my son's face when he realizes that his sweet Victoria is now his step sister. . Oh god I can't wait!
Teach him not to take me seriously, I'm his father for Christ sake!
Grabbing his phone he calls Gloria, time to get this show going .

Victoria

I made a new schedule and had a meeting I now have weekends off and only work 1st, unless emergency. I hired few more people to help so Fae and Matty was happy. " Tori we been telling you to get a life , we are so happy for you." Fae said as she hugged me. "Sugar it's about time you start living , you don't worry bout a dam thing we got you " Matty kissed my cheek. " I promise I'm here if yall need me please don't hesitate to call me. You all know the shop is my life ..my career ..but I also gave you two a raise to help make the job title more fit. I love yall ". I said as I walked out the door for my weekend off. God it feels so good ...so freeing to be able to make my own hours and have total trust in my workers!
Then a thought hit me.... hmm... mom hasn't been calling me complaining about life and money the last few weeks. I did call left message to check on her week and half ago, but all, I got was a text saying ,
"I'm socializing dear, I'm fine. I will call you next week, because I have something to tell you ."

Well when she's ready to talk I'll be here.
Until then I have a date tonight with my Mr.Right.

Benjamin

Walking up to V's door I feel nervous for the first time in so long I almost turn and run back home to compose myself. Tonight will be a month that we been together. I never dated like this before and I feel myself start to panic until she opened the door. She was absolutely breathe taking. My chest hurts when I look at her . I don't understand my reaction to her. Every since I first meet her Ive been head over heels.
" sweets... your beautiful '
"Well thank you Ben, I'll lock up so we can go.... where are we going anyway?.. you never said..."
"It's a surprise "V" but I will tell you it starts with dinner, shall we " and he held out his arm for me. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arm inside of his and we headed out on our date.
Dinner was fabulous and so was the restaurant. "Where are we going Ben?" I asked as he was pulling me up the hill. "Sweets I have a special spot that I believe your gonna love . You can see most of the island and all of the sky." Just as I was going to say how cool that sounds we came to a stop. " here we are 'V'. My eyes and mind took in the stary sky."Oh My God, it is so beautiful ". Island town lights scattered all around us. "I feel like I can reach up and touch the sky, we are so high. Wow Ben, really.....it's amazing." I all of a sudden felt emotional and had to blind rapidly to make my tears go away. Ben turned me to him and put his arms around me and the kiss that followed was so sensuous and deep, I felt the earth move. " Victoria tell me your mine... tell me cause I can't bare to live without you. I'm so in love with you, I'm yours baby, tell me your mine..."

"Yours Ben, all yours..god I love you too... and then their lips crashed together with tongues twirling around and in and out, just feasting on each other.

"Ben...Ben...omg... seriously we been dating a month...how can we be sure this isn't lust.." "No sweets, I've known you a year , you were always mine. I just didn't claim you til you were ready, and baby Your ready." He captured her mouth again and they made love under the stars.
On the way back home Ben shocks me again. "Victoria I want to meet your mom and we need to hang with your friends some more, so I can get to know them and vice versa. "
"What...my mom..... why do you want to ruin a good thing? She not a very nice person Ben." But he just rolls his eyes and said" neither is my dad but we need to do it any ways even if it's just once." "Mom said she call me next week for us to get together so I'll let you know when that is. She said she had something she needed to tell me so I'm nervous about that already". I say with a giggle. As I look up into his eyes I see heated lust.
"Your place or mine sweets"?
"The closest ...mine".