Chapter 12

Tommy and Gloria

Gloria walks into their living room to find Tom in his favorite chair. " my daughter found me today and gave me an earful of complaints,  you could have planned that out better don't you think. I mean why the hell do you want that place anyway, it's not gonna help you get your son back. You dam sure might drive him away for good ,..... like it seems to have done my daughter." With a heavy sigh she slumped on to the sofa.
"Don't act like your all heart broken your girl wants nothing  to do with you any more, I bet you enjoyed her pain. Almost makes me feel sorry for her."  I have a case that has to be pinned on someone and I need Benjamin's signature on the file before I can plant it.  Benjamin is young, he will survive prison and still have time to have a life. I on the other hand can not, I'm to old and refuse to go to prison. Dam Jack to hell, I'll kill him myself if I find him. I trusted him and he was betraying me , now the paper trail leads to this branch and I need a scape goat.
I just might have to force his hand, I don't have time for anything else. Tom started towards the door already forming a plan, he's gonna be paying his sweet step daughter a visit at her  home.
_______________________________________

Victoria

Stepping out her shower she dried off and put on a tank top with cotton house shorts, pretty much the best  comfy clothes for lounging while waiting for snuggle time with Ben.
Hair still hanging and damp she fluffs it with her hands as she goes into the kitchen for some sweet tea. After taking a huge swallow she sighs with pleasure,  nothing like some good ol' sweet ice tea. She heard a knock and figured it was Ben cause she not to long ago texted him to come by. She opened to door and gasped... it was Tommy. " what the hell are you doing here! Get the hell off my boat !" As she went to slam the door he pushed inside and grabbed her. Covering her mouth with one hand and his arm circling around her waist with the other . All she could do was kick and she got a good lick in on his thigh from the curse he let out. One minute I was fighting him then the  next I felt a hot piercing pain to the side of my head before blackness claimed me.

Slowly she became aware of her surroundings,  opening her eyes she can tell  she is still on her houseboat. She tries to reach her hand to the pain in her head when she realizes that she's tied up. She can't move her arms. She's on her bed with her hands duct taped above her head to the head board. That sends her into a panic and she realizes then that her feet are free so she turns and looks at her hands and "son of a bitch" He had to use the whole roll!!  "Good your awake... my son will be here soon so behave and as long as he does what I ask you will not be harmed Victoria. "