Chapter 13

Ben

Everything is in place now. I have my lawyer and fed friends ready and waiting for my word to finally put an end to this mess. My phone rings caller ID says Dad. I inhale deeply then exhaled "Hello" 
"Hey son we need to talk how bout we meet at Victoria's ,let's say. .....now. "
Ben froze he knew something was up if his dad was already there, he had to up his plan now cause Vicky was in trouble. " I'll be there I have your papers if this is what it's about. Stay out side til I get there dad. Don't bother Vicky." Ben said with a growl
"Aw my son, I already have her all tied up as they say ". He started laughing as he hung up.
"Shit,fucking fucker!!!"  He called his buddy's "Jax it's go time he has my woman and wants to meet at her place now. I'm on the way over and I need yall there ya know the address." "Yea Ben we on it now right behind you my friend."

Victoria

Dam my wrists are hurting. Ass hole cut off my circulation . Trying her damdest she tried to break the frame.
" I knew you could be wild In bed , but seeing it makes me hard as steel ." She tensed and gave him the best go to hell look she had. " your one creepy old fuck you know that!" She said with anger. She was so mad and sore and had to pee , which is a very bad combination.   Tom came up beside the bed reached his hand out grabbed her ankle and started to squeeze. She tried to kick him but he squeezed harder causing her to wimper. .."Don't fight me Victoria or I'll tape your feet down too." He started skim his hand up my leg then cupped my knee before I knew what he was gonna do he slammed my knee sideways causing my legs to be open and with his other hand he held my leg down while he started feeling up my thighs
I screamed "No!! Get your fucking hands off me dam you !! No!!" His hand was over my mouth painfully before I knew it . " Shut the fuck up unless you want tape over that fuckable mouth of yours. We can't draw attention to your home , if you do it will be bad for your lover do you understand?"   I nod my head and he eases up.  " I just wanna touch you love, I want take you unless you beg me to. I just wanna explore your softness til my son gets here."
I couldn't help it as tears rolled down my face, there's no way I will allow him to touch me. I have no clue what's goin on or when Ben will get here. Soon as his hand was off my mouth I screamed loud. The next minute I felt a sharp pain in my jaw and blackness invaded my eyes. He hit me omg. I groaned "you caused that bitch I told you to keep quite.  Now you will not be able to speak at all" He grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around my head and over my mouth. Omg my face hurt tears running down my face nose stuffy mouth covered I can't hardly breathe now. Right when he palmed my breast I heard a manly raging roar come from the bedroom door.  Ben!! He was here finally!! He was on his dad in secs.