Chapter 7

Tori tried all morning to get a hold of her mother. "Come on mom pick up dammit, I refuse to go to his place to look for you!"  After leaving like a dozen messages I decided I better just concentrate on work, and try later. Work flow was steady before I knew it, it was 2pm. I grabbed my phone and no messages of coarse.  I called mom's cell again.  "Hello Victoria"
"Mom did you get any of my messages? I wanted us to meet today and talk. Why didn't you call me back?" "Young lady I was not gonna call you back after those rude messages you left me. But I know we need to talk so what time do you get off and I will try to meet you then." "I close tonight alone so you can come at 7pm and we can visit a while ok." "OK dear I'll see you soon". "Ok mom lov.....  what the hell...she hung up already. ..." " uurrgh just great" Tori sighed. She sends a text to Ben letting him know she will be home late tonight and that she will come over when she is done closing up.  I didn't tell him I'm meeting mom afterwards cause to be honest I'm freaking embarrassed of mom and the control she has over me mentally.  I don't know why I keep trying to make her happy,  she has always put herself first and I should do the same....but I cant. 7 o'clock rolls around and no mom. I text her and no reply. I need to finish up in back so I unlock the door just incase. I will only be a few mins and if she's not here when I'm done "I will lock up and leave, I will not wait a min longer." Growling to myself I went to the back counter and finished up the dishes.
Within a few mins I was done and I also heard the front door open and close. "Finally " I sighed and turned to greet her with a fake smile when I stopped cold in my tracks when I saw Tommy standing not far from me with a smirk on his face and a gleam in his eye. I could tell right away he wasn't here for a friendly visit.
"Victoria, didn't mean to startle you, Gloria sent me, said we needed to get to know each other."
" Mr. Tommy mother suppose to have meet me so we could talk. Not send you, this conversation is over. Please leave now ." Before I could raise my hand and point towards the door he reached out and grabbed my arm. I let out a startled scream and turnt to run and he forcefully held me against him. I started struggling and cursing him out, " get you dam hands off me, what the hell are you doing. ..." "sshh..."He whispered in my ear. " cease this nonsense. . Do not fight me Victoria.  It only turns me on more and right now I need you to understand something my dear.."
He presses me against the counter, pain explodes in my hips cause he has his pelvic pressing my hip bones into to counter. I can feel he is excited as he presses into me more. " we can work together baby girl, and get our boy where he belongs." "Never" I say as I pressed my hands on the counter to keep from bending over it, "the hell I will"! "Why are you touching me? Get off me now you sick bastard !"
He reached up and grabbed my face and turned my head enough for him to stare into my eyes. " you got a dirty mouth young lady, I may have to teach you how to respect your elders".. then he started kissing on me , my ear cheek and soon as he was aiming for my lips I screamed and threw my head back and head butted his nose. He cursed and let go long  enough for me to get free and run to the front door . Just as I rounded the corner I saw Ben rushing in. " did you scream? Are you ok?" Ben asked while he was checking me over and hugging me.  "Hello son, she's feisty " pointing at Tori while holding a rag to his nose. Ben turned around swiftly with anger and fire in his eyes, " what the hell are you doing here ? What did you do dad, I heard her scream, I swear to god I'll beat you to death if you touch her!"
Tori grabbed Ben" please get him out of here. I'm ready to leave please Ben." Ben looked at her kissed her forehead and turned his hard eyes on his father. "Get out now old man, I will not ask you again. You are not welcome here so do not ever come back."   "I'm going... but son sign the papers ." Is all he said as he walked out. Soon as he was gone I locked the doors and broke down . "What happened baby,  please tell me, I'll kill him I swear I will. Tori told him what had happened and it was all she could do to plead with him to take her home and not go after his father.
Hrs later and Ben still was fuming . I can't believe it he has actually lost his fucking mind. I can't wait to see him tomora I will punch him in his face. I can't believe he treated Victoria like that.
"Hey .... you thinking pretty hard over there , smokes coming out your ears.." She says laughing. He turns and gives her a smile. "Love ya sweets". I can't help but smile back, "love ya too sexy." Few mins of quietness and she asked "What papers does he want you to sign".  Ben sighed and leaned back wrapping his arms around her. " wants me to manage his business and buy out my company.  Making his the only one around. Doing business with dad is like signing your soul away. I want do it. I'll be under his thumb forever then, he made sure of it. That paper work has all kinds of loop holes in it. That works in his favor not mine."