CHAPTER TWO

Bare with me please I hope to be adding a chapter a day at least. If not more. Thank you!!!!

Soon as I turn and walk towards the end of dock I see this gorgeous Yaht. I knew right then that it was his. Sure enough he takes my hand helps me step up into his domain. " make your self at home have a drink or anything I'll be right back OK. "
"K thanks " I say then I walk around looking at everything. I must say he has very good taste In decor, it's manly and cozy. Shit even his home is sexy.
Few minutes later Ben comes down with a sigh "ah it feels good to get out that suit". I smile at him " I bet, so Ben what's up? "
I watch him as he pours a drink and is silently thinking.... of what I don't know so I Start yapping .." so you need me to cater a party or request a new item for the menu, oh wait," I make a playful attempt to flirt he turns and come to stand in front of me " you want my secret recipe, well sorry Ben, I'll never tell".. and I giggle.
As I make eye contact with him heat rushes my face, he's staring at me and is so close I can smell his woodsy scent. Never taking his eyes off me he finished his drink set it down and walked into my personal space.
With his warm breathe caressing my cheek he whispers " sweets I want everything ".
As I gasp from sheer shock he takes my mouth and owns it.
My hands fly to his chest to push him away but I end up pulling him to me.
His arms surrounded me and grips my ass and grinds into me. I moan and now my hands are in his hair. OMG what the hell ...next thing I know he has me against the wall and his hands are all over me. "Oh.. whats happening Ben,... I moan again and between our heavy breathing I got out my question again.. "Ben.. what's going on...."
" sweets I can't get you out of my head, I can't fucking focus at work. He talks and kisses me at the same time. He pauses nose to nose with me us breathing hard his arms still around me and he stole my breathe away " I want you Victoria...now.." fluid pools between my thighs what the hell why not , i whispered "K" and my hands was still in his hair so in one quick motion our lips crashed into each others. I was floating up the stairs and next thing I know I'm tossed on a big comfy bed. Bens over me and we are kissing again. He moans and grinds into me. I break the kiss " Ben I ..this is not something I do... I don't sleep around... it's been a while and I'm lost in hormone city ...I need to think."
" No thinking just feel sweets feel me own you. "
He pulls up my top and kisses a trail from my navel to my breast. Before I could think twice my shirt and bra was off and he was looking down at my full breast. A growl came next as he made quick work of getting me naked. He stood by the bed and looked at me with so much heat and desire that it fueled my body's burning for him . "Ben ?".. I asked with a hint of nervousness.
"Your perfect sweets, fucking beautiful and tonight your mine ".

Ben took off his clothes and smirked as her eyes widened as she took in my size. "Don't you worry sweets I'll have you more than ready. "

He climbs back over me kissing my face whispering what I do to him as he sucks and licks my breast. "You drive me crazy with lust sweets I can't wait to taste you any longer. " just like that my legs were spread apart his hands cupping my ass and he feasted on me like a starving man. I yelped at first then next thing I know my fist are in his hair and I'm fucking his face hard and fast, I bend up my knees up he moves his hands and starts to finger fuck me. I come so hard so fast I think I might have passed out while screaming my release. As I lay there and find myself again I hear him tearing open a condom then he positioning himself. I feel his swollen head push into me." You still want this sweets, I need to hear you say it....tell me what you want. "
Without hesitation I say " I want you to fuck me Benjamin ."
In one long stroke he was deep inside me, filling me, spreading my inner walls in a way that's never been done . We both groan then we start kissing as he starts to pound into me. " ahh harder Ben ...yes!.. so good.. more."
" ah fuck sweets I knew you would feel amazing.. fuck yeah ...perfect. and mine tell me sweets who's pussy is this ." Say it!! "
"Yours Ben.. yours ..please Ben I need to come."
"Come for me sweets only me, come now! " and just like that I fell apart, flashes of light, stars and all I never came so hard and long in my life.
Laying in each others arms ,both exhausted we fell asleep.

I woke up to someone kissing my neck and shoulders. "Mmm... what time is it Ben? "
"Its eight pm, and before you jump up your staying the night with me. Im Not even close to being done ravishing you yet."
And he was true to his word. We ravished each other all night long.