I think she knows all the songs for now, or maybe Blurryface only.

"You know what guys... I'm gonna call it a night," I said getting up. "See ya both."

"Bye!" they both said before Tyler cheered as he won again.

I opened the door and saw Violet listening to music with my headphones, and was drawing before she saw me and waved gently.

"Aww..." I said going over to her and hugging her.

"You don't care sleeping in your jeans and shoes on?" Violet asked me while I heard the music.

I looked and kicked off my shoes and dropping my jeans before putting on shorts and taking off my shirt.

Violet was staring the whole time, and she giggled before looking at her phone and texting something.

"You probably wanna watch yourself," I said normally.

"Huh?" Violet said looking at me.

That's when I jumped onto the bed, causing Violet to be lifted off and screaming for a second before landing by my legs.

I kept laughing before Violet took off the headphones and said "Joshie! I was listening to music so normally..."

I gushed before pinching her cheeks and said "You're so cute."

Violet giggled before unplugging the headphones and throwing them on the ground.

"Those are expensive!" I said in a shock.

She smiled before shaking her hand like it was nothing. "It's okay..."

That's when she started kissing me before I started cupping her face with my hands as I went for her neck, in which she moaned a little in her soft voice. Her body was already on top of mine before she stopped me in mid and moved my arms to like I was surrendering and said "We'll get to there. If there's any other way for you to impress me, the real showing will come to you."

I sighed before making a pouty face before going all closer on her face before she kissed me a couple of times before getting up and getting pajamas.

She went in the bathroom to change and came right back and hugged me before I wrapped my arm around her and said "Goodnight..."

"Nightie..." she said snuggled on me.

I chuckled before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

*MORNING*

The bus had still been driving before I looked outside and saw we were in somewhere in I think Indiana.

My arm was still around Violet as I carefully moved it out of the way to stand up and stretch.

As I turn around, I saw Violet awake like she was up already.

"Look who's up," I said smiling.

"Hii..." she said smiling.

That was her weakness to me, and I swear to god, there's no way of stopping her from being like that. I can tell she was super generous and kind whenever she speaks in her little funny language.

She sat up and stretched before I said "Well, we got a day before we got the concert. I think we should be there in a little while at nighttime?"

Violet looked at me shocked and I nodded. "This is taking the road?"

I nodded before I opened the door and saw Tyler and Jenna not in the little hallway before Violet crept up and snuggled past me to look outside and looking confused.

"Jeff!" she called out. "Are we in Illinois?"

"Yep!" he said giving a thumbs up.

I looked a little confused before Violet shot a 'told you so' expression.

"Are we close to getting to Iowa?" Violet asked.

"In about 6 hours, we'll be at the arena and everything else will be ready."

Violet's P.O.V.

Oi, six hours was a lot, so I looked at Josh and said "Want to kill the six hours together?"

Josh gave me that smile before picking me up and kissing me as we crashed the bed.

*AFTERNOON*

Once we got to the arena, I saw Josh still asleeping before I said "Josh! Joshie!"

He woke up in a little confusion before I said "We're here!"

He shot up before getting up and said "Wait! You're...!"

He opened the door to see Jenna and Tyler clothed up before Tyler looked surprised and said "Dude! Put some clothes on!"

Jenna looked and gasped before Josh shouted and shut the door before he turned to me and said a little mad "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I tried to, but you were in the rush..." I said getting out of bed. "We're just gonna have to change, we can take a shower later on."

"We?"

I looked at Josh before nodding and smiling while tying my hair up when I got out of bed.

Josh hugged me from behind and kissed my neck before going over to his dresser and grabbing clothes.

I threw on some black jeans along with my all black vans along with a black Twenty One Pilots t-shirt with the lines going through the lyric "Don't Trust A Song That's Flawless".

I put on some perfume before coming out of the room with my outfit and saw Jenna and Tyler by the door, waiting.

As soon as I got outside, I said "Sorry for the wait... We had a little time together before the six hour wait to get here."

Jenna raised her eyebrows before Tyler said "You sure you didn't remember what you two did?"

My eyebrows furrowed before I said "Well, we were just..."

The two of them looked happy and started smiling before Josh appeared with his all black outfit too, and I said "You two were spying!"

Jenna laughed before Tyler started snickering while Josh was confused on what was going on.

I grabbed his hand before pulling him aside and whispered "They heard us."

Josh's eyes lightened before I nodded and he turned to look at the two laughing their butts off before Josh shook his head. "Should've figured..." he said getting frustrated.

"It's okay..." I said. "At least they aren't complaining about us having fun."

"True."

Well, we were finally at the arena of Iowa of where Tyler and Josh were gonna perform at, and we went inside to do all the checking sounds and whatnot.

-----------------------------------------

well, well, well... 😇

more and more coming!! 💓💓

byyyyee!✌️