Chapter 33| Your Past and Our Future

Ok! I'm shitty at updating but it's only because I like writing other stories. I keep writing chapters for other books that aren't out yet. Also I'm really fucking mad because apparently imnotpoppunk deleted her account along with all of her stories. SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY COPIES LET ME KNOW BECAUSE IM SO MAD RN

ALSO I HAVE FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK I JUST GOTTA EDIT ALL THE CHAPTERS THERES ONLY 2 AFTER THIS LOL BYE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vic's POV

I waited at Kellin's front door taking a deep breath before knocking. He had asked me to come over and help him clean up his apartment, and afterwards we were planning on going out to get something to eat. We had been on a few dates since we had gotten back together. Nothing big had happened, we were just trying to adjust to being like a normal couple again. Soon I heard Kellin undoing the locks on his door and he opened it up, smiling at me.

"Hey you," he said sweetly.

"Hey, Kell." I smiled, "how're you doing?"

"I'm alright," he sighed, stepping back so I could come in. His apartment was still extremely messy, but since the last time I had seen it it had improved.

"Should we get started?" I asked, looking around at the utter chaos of his room.

"If you want to. Do you want a drink?"

"What do you have?" I asked, starting to pick up the notebooks and sort them into their own pile.

"I have coffee, some orange juice and I think I have some lemonade left... and water of course."

"I'll have water I guess," I said, as I continued to stack up all of his notebooks.

"Alright, give me a sec." he headed towards the small kitchen space in the corner.

I stacked up the large collection of notebooks on his bed and then started to pick up all the other small things off his floor. I started to gather tubes of paint, erasers and pencils, making their own puke on the bed. After a minute, Kellin came back over to me, holding out a glass of water. Kellin had his own glass filled with orange juice which he was having a sip of when I looked to him.

"Thanks babe," I said, taking the water from him and sipping it. "So where do you wanna go after this is done?"

"I don't mind." He shrugged, putting his glass on the small table by his bed, before beginning to help

"How long do you think this'll take?" I asked, watching him start to stack and reorganize his canvas boards and paintings towards the back of the room.

"Hopefully not much longer. I feel like I've being doing this shit for ages," he groaned.

"Your house is always a mess," I chuckled, continuing to collect the art supplies.

"I know but never this bad."

"True," I said, and I looked to his walls, which now had stains of paint on them. "How are you gonna get that off?"

I looked over and groaned. "I'll just leave it until I can get some paint to cover it with."

"Ok, are we gonna have to clean the bathroom too?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, the bathroom is just extremely stained with paint. Nothing I can do about it," he shook his head.

"Okay, well at least it's less for us to do?"