Chapter 16| Control Freak with Confessions

Vic's POV

"I got it Vic! I'm not a helpless," Kellin announced as he pushed me out of the way, his suitcase in hand. He tried to avoid me and make his way down the hall on his own, but I stopped him and grabbed the suitcase again.

"No, Kellin, we've talked about this! Gimme the bag!" I replied somewhat irritated as I tried to pry it from him for probably the 4th time. He finally gave in and let me take his suitcase from his grasp.

"Fine Mr. Control-Freak, I'll be right back I have to get the presents," Kellin said as he walked back over towards his apartment. I waited a few moments before he returned holding six canvasses, one large and five smaller ones, all wrapped up in Christmas styled wrapping paper.

"Ohh, are those paintings?" I asked as he carried them down the hall towards me. He nodded in response and followed me down the hall towards the staircase which he absolutely despised.

"Yep, I don't really know enough about your family to get them actual gifts so...I painted some stuff for them," he admitted kind of shyly.

"Oh God, my parents are going to fucking love that," I replied, picking up the suitcase so that I could carry it down the stairs. Kellin smiled at my comments but when he looked back at the stairs he'd have to walk down because of me, his smiled faded and he groaned.

"Can't we just take the elevator?" He whined, stomping his foot like a stubborn child.

"Don't complain or daddy's gonna have to give you a spanking," I replied cheekily as I started to make my way down the stairs. I noticed his face turn red and he shied away from me as we made our way down the stairs. "I know you've gotta daddy kink Kells, no need to hide your excitement," I smirked, waiting for his reaction.

"No I don't!" He exclaimed as he covered his face with the paintings he was holding. I laughed at his antics, still walking down the many steps.

"Sure," I said sarcastically, dragging out the sound.

"Screw you! I don't have a daddy kink," he mumbled embarrassedly as he looked away from me, still shy.

"Aww, that's too bad. Tell me baby, what kinks do you have?" I asked, knowing even if he had any he wasn't going to admit it. I really just wanted to tease him. Anything sexual or kinky got him all flustered and it was hilarious.

"Vic..." He groaned, sending me a glare.

"C'mon, humor me." I stated as I stepped down in front of him, stopping him from going further. He just sighed and rolled his eyes, walking towards his left to get past me. I shuffled over, blocking him from that side as well, giving him a devious smile.

"I don't have any kinks Vic," he stated, quickly darting around me so he could get down the stairs. I sighed dramatically and followed him down until we were on our last flight of stairs.

"You're no fun sometimes, you know that?" I said as we approached the front lobby.

"I'm fun, just not your kind of fun. And your kinda fun always involves...well y'know," he said, too embarrassed to finish his thought.

"Sexy time?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah that." He mumbled. I could easily tell that he was trying not to let his cheeks get any brighter, but was failing each second.